(IM BACK) Ch. 49 Here's To Youth

(A/N Friday. And BTW, it's NOT a time jump. Chapter 48 was Thursday, chapter 47 was Wednesdays -- don't test me, I keep track of this.)
*"Daddy, where's Hunter's bottle?" Princess yelled

"Dad! Netflix isn't working! How are we gonna watch a movie tonight?" Cowan complained.

"Daddy! Can I pretty please go play with Pluto outside?" Belle called.

"Um...Aunty Sab, I broke your phone! Again!" Cj called out louder.

I sighed and glanced at Sab who was working on the flatbread that Princess so insisted on having for dinner instead of pizza. Sab shook her head, a small smile on her face and tossed the towel and the pizza peel.

(A/N Confused, people--Google what a pizza peel is, lol)
 She went off to Cj, her purse, and keys in hand while yelling: 

"Dinner will be ready in five!" I went into the kitchen, chuckling as I took the flatbread out the oven and cut it up with a pizza cutter. 

I opened the fridge and took out 4 cans of coke for me, Sab and the older kids.

While alternatively taking two Caprisuns from the pantry along with baby formula, I used my free hand to whip out my phone. I went to the notes app and looked for a really old file...

"TRY SIGNING OUT AND SIGNING BACK IN! THE PASSWORD IS 'star, star, all capitals: JXT, 7 and then lowercase i and another star.' !" I called out.

(A/N Just in case you're wondering: **JXT7i*)
"Star, star, capital J, captial X, capital T, 7...."
"lowercase i, star!" I finished off for her.

"Thanks, Dad!" she called.

 I smiled to myself and started to prepare the bottle of formula for Hunter while simultaneously putting all the cokes and Caprisuns and the flatbread on a tray. I screwed the nipple onto Hunter's bottle and put it under running cold water while I went into the fridge. Wow, Row made this look easy. I took out the Salad that Cowan and Sab had made earlier and put that on the tray as well.

Going back for the bottle, I put it on the tray and sighed. There, dinner. Rowan would've like this just as much as she'd like Cheetos and beer. I smiled at the thought of her and picked up the tray walking out in the dining area. Just in case you're one wondering--

1. We have a T.V mounted in the fake-brick wall of our kitchenand

 2. No, I didn't forget about Belle.

"Wouldn't you rather come for dinner? Dinner's ready, everyone!" I announced.
 The floor started doing the Jurrasic park shaky thing and all my kids stampeded into the room, all having a separate conversation with their sibling of choice. Right now it was uneven in terms of ages since Cj and Sab had left but everyone was talking to someone. Belle was talking to Hunter while Princess and Cowan comfortably debated on how long it'd be before Princess found a boyfriend.
 About 46 years if I have anything to say about it, is what I thought in my head. But Cowan and Princess were estimating a few months--right into the summer time. Sabrina came through the door just then with a box in her hand.

"3rd new phone I've gotten in two months, they pretty much just handed it to me. OOh, dinner ready?" She started speaking while sitting down.

"Yup, and it's delicious!" Princess gushed, biting into her piece of flatbread.

Sab sat down and I grabbed a slice while pressing play on the already selected movie. I saw the title that came on and groaned.

"Mean Girls?!" while everyone else cheered, "Mean Girls!!"
 It started and everyone here, except the twins and Hunter, could quote it word for word. That's how much we watch it. I'm thinking of calling Netflix and telling them to delete it. I ate my flatbread and endured them squealing as if they'd never seen the movie before and silently enjoyed it too. Not really the movie, but how happy my kids were.
 I caught Sabrina's eye at the part where Gretchen says she can tell the weather with her boobs and she gave a small, playful smirk.
"You love the little devils." She mouthed/whispered.
 I chuckled and looked at my beautiful, beautiful kids. My eyes caught on a picture that was mounted about the couch. Of me and Rowan...and the cast, back when we were 17. Well, when Rowan was 17 and I was 19. I smiled at Rowan's beaming face as I kissed her on the cheek, and you could see how tightly we were (side)hugging.
 I remembered what she was talking about that made us wanna take a picture in the first place. We had all been...eating, I think, and she randomly looked up from her phone and raised an eyebrow.
***Flashback***
"Uh...guys?" She called.
"Yup-er-dee-doo-da...?" Amir answered for all of us.