LXXIV Before

"I'm sorry, Blackie, it was nice to be your friend," Red said, a huge smile on her face, as she raised the huge paintbrush over her head, ready to decapitate the Black Guardian. 

Em was seemingly neutral about all of this, though a bit concerned. Mitis was fidgeting and trying to break the damn net but he couldn't and Anubis might have fallen asleep. 

"May I have one last wish before I go?" Black said and Red was stopped midway to cutting off the head. 

"Sure, why not?" she said, sighing. 

"May I see Green and Blue once again?"

"Um, that would mean you're escaping."

"But they called for me. Seems like the princes were caught and she wants me to come and pass judgment on them."

"WHAT?!" Em and Red said, at the same time. "The princes were caught?! All of them?!"

"Yes, more or less."

"No, this can't be happening," and in the millisecond Red turned around to face Em and be exasperated with him, Black stood up and Venta emerged from her hair and they fused, the plasmatic portal forming and out of it appearing Venta Black, who was darker than the darkness on the hallways but shinier than the light. 

She put a time-stopping spell of the two traitors and made the net disappear, Anubis waking up and running like in a daze and Mitis hugging Black like there was no tomorrow. 

"I'm sorry, I have to go now, can you find the exit by yourself?"

"Of course," he answered and pecked her on the forehead, then she teleported. 

✧¸¸.•*¨*• •*¨*•.¸¸✧

AFTER 

Red and Em, with their mouths wide open, ready to say "It can't be" for a while now, looked at each other in dispair like the frozen squirrel from Ice Age.