XVII Well

"Ruckus? What kind of ruckus?" Green gasped and backed away a step.

Mitis had a pitiful face showing. His green eyes were shining softly in the pinkinsh light and it made him look the softest person on Aboveclouds. Green's eyes became teary. She was kind of done with this. She didn't want this anymore. She just wanted to get her body back and live the normal life she always had...

A hiccup escaped her throat. She covered her mouth, embarrassed. Hiccups meant that someone was talking about her behind her back, and that wasn't a nice thing in their world. 

✧¸¸.•*¨*• •*¨*•.¸¸✧

"Do you think Green would enjoy this?" Black's voice could be heard but not seen. It was pitch black. 

"Yeah, she'd enjoy it so bad! She would tickle us or suddenly gasp so we would get more scared than we already are" Blue answered.

"But we're okay as long as we have Anubis' nose here, no? He can guide us right away!"

"Um... Black?"

"Yes, Blue?"

"Where's Anubis?"

"He's that black spot over there."

"Where are you pointing? You are too black, I can't see you through this dark!"

"Oh, thank you!" Blue could hear Black blush. She was quite enjoying this, wasn't she?

"Stop horsing around, I found the trace" Anubis' pissed voice suddenly boomed. 

"Where are you- ouch!" Blue started again, but Anubis bit her hand and guided her.

"He he" Black laughed as she followed the two. Darkness never bothered her anyway.