L White wave

Green was taken aback. 

She wasn't expecting that person to be there.  And by that, she meant Borvo Morvo. 

He was just standing there, socializing as he usually did, in his white suit and sparkling blue eyes, catching the sight of each and every girl in a radius of 50 meters. 

Green felt like puking just by looking at him. She was standing next to the buffet, feeding herself with everything that was there, especially ice cream, hoping that she wouldn't feel that irritated because of that time of the year. 

She was very vulnerable. 

Each arvagonian has that time of the year. Both men and women. A time in which they felt exhausted, powerless, easily irritated and vulnerable. To keep themselves from getting hurt, one might as well as become verbally/physically violent. Also, one way to ameliorate that irritation was by eating anything, especially cold things, and sleeping. This periodus usually takes a different amount of time depending on the person. The more stress they are exposed to, the more it lasts. 

Also, their magic becomes limited. The maximum amount would be a few easy spells per day. 

Green really didn't want to have anything to do with this situation, she just wanted to be home and sleep, eating ice cream, but the circumstances were this way...

"Hello, Green Thorn" someone startled her. When she looked to her right, leaning on the buffet like her, was Borvo Morvo. She checked the place he was a few seconds ago and he was also there, speaking to some desperate ladies. But he was also there, with her. 

"What are you-"

"No, that's my brother. I asked him to help me out with this because I was feeling unwell today..." he explained. 

Green looked at the man again. True, Borvo's brother was a tad taller and his hair was a few centimeters longer, but barely observable. 

She sighed. She felt unwell too... Wait. Does that mean that...

She chuckled. 

"How come I had no idea you had a brother?"

"Unlike you, I don't brag to others about my siblings. Also, you needn't know."

"Why are you telling me all these suddenly?" she faced him, their eyes locking. 

He held the stare while drinking, but she was still holding the ice cream glass in her hand. 

"You are not Green, are you?" he grinned.

"What makes you say that?"

"What's my real name."

"White. White Parade."

"Oh. And you are...?"

"What's with the smug faces. Green Thorn; you called me like that when you started this conversation."

"I see. Well, enjoy the banquet, Green Thorn, and make sure you won't cause a scene."

"You and your brother already did, there's no need for me to do that."

***

"Master, the party is going smoothly. When can we proceed with the plan?"the woman whispered. 

"What plan?"

"You know... the plan..."

"Oh, the plan! Yea. Wait a bit more. I'll make a sign when you can start."

"Got it."

***

Meanwhile, Elijah finished munching the onioned onion and tried saying  'invenit wheat-haired girl with universe-holding eyes and soft hands' but the bowl was streaming from his mouth. 

After a while, he gave up and just swallowed it, wiped his face and suit, then took some ice cream, hoping that the smell will go away. 

Elanna showed up and gasped when she saw the state her brother was already in. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" 

"Not here, Anna!" she covered her mouth and nose. 

"Sorry. What are you doing, Eli?!"

"I was trying to find her."

"Are you sure you're not  trying to scare her? Because that's what it looks like to me! Look, there's a visible people-less sphere around you! This smell hurts!"

"It's just an onioned onion!"

"What's that?!"

"Madam, if you'll allow me," Mitis appeared out of nowhere with a clipper on his nose, dressed in a butler suit, his once curly locks cut down, "an onioned onion is a special kind of onion, onioned with onion of the best quality. We believe that it was order by... yourslef?"

"I don't remember ever odering something like this!"

"Well, someone did, and it seems  they're enjoying it" Mitis glanced at prince Elijah. 

But, farther behind him, there she was, glancing at the chocolated chocolates. 

"Melanie..." he whispered and ignored the royal heads.