XX Go

Supposing you were in a dark forest with nothing but blackness around. How do you expect the animals from there to be? 

That's right, black, eventually gray, scary and moody. 

But, what if Venta wasn't anything close to what you were expecting? 

Let's say.... she's white. Her fur is a nice, soft and shimmering white.

Let's add... she's a monkey. A small and tiny monkey.

With big, black eyes. 

Black and Blue stared blankly at the smol Venta, feeling too fed up already for just one day. 

Venta and Anubis were cuddling each other as if they haven't seen each other in a long time...

"It's rude to stare!" Venta suddenly stopped and said with a thick voice to the two un-lady like ladies. 

"Ah" they snapped out of it, but their blankness was still there. 

"Venta is an albino finger monkey" Anubis explained. 

Blue and Black nodded. 

"She knows where the tree sap is" he continued.

Black and Blue nodded again. 

"Hey! Weren't you hurrying?!"

"Ah!" the two finally actually snapped out of it. "That's right, miss Venta... do you know where the Cola tree is? We really need it..." Black said. 

"Hm..." Venta rubbed her furry chin, "Nope."

"What?! But Anubis said..."

"Yes, I know everything that's going around here, but that doesn't mean I'm going to help you. I don't like you. You're both too bright. Also, I've got more important matters to attend to right now..."

"Please, Venta, they've been following me all day. Also, they're my auntie's best friends. Could you please give them the sap and let them go? Also, the Queen is dying."

Venta rubbed her chin again and looked at Black. Her big goggled eyes stared at Black as if they wanted to swallow her. 

"Everything comes with a price. What are you willing to give me if I show you where is the sap?"

"Anything I can and you want."

"Then... I want your..."