“Emma I think Derek needs a diaper” Jeremy told me as I swiped our key card to get into the room.

“Why on Earth does Derek need a diaper”?

“So that when he goes boom boom it doesn’t go over my bed”.

I turned around to look at him like he was an imbecile but he was holding in a laugh himself. “Thank God I thought I was going to have call the guys with the big nets to come take you away”.

“You’d never do that to me” he said knowingly I just smiled and walked into the room. It took seconds after the door opened to know that he was in there - Dorian I could feel his energy and I was trying very hard to shut out the feelings in it, I don’t want to know I want to be mad and I am mad.

I walked in to the room regardless and walked straight past Dorian who was stood with Alec in front of the couch while Jeremy floundered not knowing quite which way to go but kept up his angry face anyway. I'm hell bent on ignoring him, I really needed this weekend to just be about me and Jeremy where we could just be carefree like before, where I could build more memories for the both of us so that when we couldn't have each other for real any more we'd have amazing days and trips and minutes and jokes that we could never have had with anybody else, so that we wouldn't feel as alone and lost as I know we will be when it happens. I will ignore Dorian just like he ignored my feelings and we'll see how he deals with it.

“Jeremy” I called.

“Yeah Em”?

“I’m going to take a shower”.

“Cool, can I come”? He laughed he would have said that even if we were alone he’s not vengeful like Alec but Dorian took it as a challenge I could feel it, that and the pull between us strengthening.

“No Derek can though” he laughed at that and hugged his penguin to him tighter like I was going to steal him away. I went into the bathroom after that locking the door behind me thankful that I had a little more space between us because I honestly had to use effort not run into Dorian’s arms.

Dorian’s P.O.V.

I watched my mate walk away from me for the second time today with sheer desperation running through me. I truly believed that she would be happy to see me, that she’d been missing me and would want me to hold her just as much as I wanted to. She’s mad at me I can feel it and I hate it.

Emma has only been gone a day and a half and I’ve been a complete wreck I’ve been someone that the old me – the me before Emma would have laughed at and thought pathetic and ridiculous. I’ve been moping the entire time every minute a new and more intense torture than the last, physically aching for my baby, so why is she mad at me?

I’d settle for just talking to her but I know as soon I’ve got Emma in touching distance that I’ll keep wanting more and I’ll make her feel how much I missed her.   

“What’s with the death glare”? Alec asked Jeremy making me look up to see that Jeremy was glaring at me.

“He made Emma upset and mad so he made me upset and mad”. I made her upset?

“How”? I asked walking closer to Jeremy wanting answers.

“If you don’t know I’m not going to tell you” he told me with a steady eye but I knew he didn’t know himself he was just being a good friend to Emma for which I could never be angry about. “Alec what are you doing here? I mean no offence but you’re kinda the odd one out”.

“I was told that this was a trip for me to see the Sox obviously there were alteriror motives I didn’t know about” he grunted I didn’t feel too bad though I mean he got to see the game as promised but right now only Emma matters. I turned my head towards the bathroom door hearing the stream of the water, I could tell the difference in sound from the drops that hit the bottom of the shower and those that hit Emma’s skin and I envied them to no end.

I’ve had to control myself a hell of a lot around Emma, naturally when we find our mates we don’t dilly dally around we take them, we them ours in every way. If I’d had my way I’d have taken Emma right there in the kitchen the first time we touched and I realised that she was mine but I couldn’t because I wanted Emma to want me not just be overcome by the bond and the lust I didn’t want to give her any reason to regret being with me. Emma isn’t a one night stand she’s forever and she needs to understand that.

“Would you mind going with Alec to our room for a little while so that I can talk to Emma please Jeremy”? I made it sound like a question but I wasn’t going to give him a real choice he would leave and so will Alec I need to see her I need to hold my Emma. I've been driven to insanity enough without her I can't wait anymore it's taking all my restraint to not rip that damned door off of it's hinges and pulling her into my arms... and she's in the shower, God thinking about her body all warm and... I really need to get my mind out of the gutter Emma deserves more. 

“Yes, yes I would mind” the blond yawned with gumption and wondered over to his bed laying down neatly on top of the sheets. I gave Alec a look meaning get him out now before I wring his neck which seemed to do the trick.

“Actually Jeremy would you mind they really should talk... and I’ll call for pizza” he offered.

“No can do Alec ma man Emma doesn’t want to see Dorian and I’d be a pretty crappy friend to leave her alone with him”.

“Jeremy I really need to talk to Emma, please”. It was getting very difficult for me to be patient with the boy and if he weren't so annoyingly dear to Emma I may have literally cast him from the room. I mean how dare he stop me from seeing my mate? Who is he to stop me? If I want to see my baby I will.

“Nope” suddenly murderous I stalked to the edge of the room near where the door to the bathroom was with a plan, as soon as that lock slides back I’m going in there and she’s not coming out until I she stops being upset with me and lets me kiss it better.

“Anyway on to brighter topics I heard em call out your name at the game today Jeremy” Alec laughed slightly envious. The blond propped himself up on his elbows grinning like a mad man.

“I know but that was like a third of my gift” he bragged with pride.

“No way what else did she get you”?

“Tickets to a Good Charlotte concert the night we got here and a signed Sox shirt signed by all current players” he said smug while Alec’s jaw hit the ground.

“Are you serious? Damn it pays to be in my sisters good books... maybe I should get her something for Christmas this year” he mused as I rolled my eyes I’ve already got Emma’s Christmas present well, our Christmas present except right now I’m not sure she’d be too thrilled about it but she will be in time when this is all behind us and we can laugh about it.

“Hey whe-“ Jeremy was cut off as he heard the lock click little did he know that I’d been paying attention the whole time moving closer all the time but to small steps for his human eyes to notice, I’ve been poised to move ever since I heard Emma’s sweet hand reach through the air for the switch on the shower.

As soon as that door opened an inch I was in there backing my mate against it and smiling down at her as I slid the lock back so that we were finally together where we're supposed to be, and she was just as warm as I imagined and soft wrapped up in her towel like she was the first time we met. I kissed her and then, she slapped me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote Comment PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK and I'M SORRY it took SO LONG!

THANK YOU for reading it means so much XD