I then kneel in front of him, looking up with my most seductive eyes, licking my lips to tease him more. 

"Fuck!" He curses, his breath already hitching even if my tongue hasn't touched him yet. "Just the look of you makes me go crazy," he says under his breath. He gasps and squeezes his eyes shut when I let the tip of my tongue circle the tip of his dick. His fists clench and unclench at his sides before he grabs onto my hair gently stroking it away from my face as I lick his whole length from the bottom to the tip. 

I swirl my tongue around his tip again before flicking on it and he moans. 

"Gale. Shit!" 

It's my first time doing this, so I'm really not sure what would give him the most pleasure. I just follow my instinct and suck at the head, making a popping sound when it leaves my mouth. I do it again, this time, sucking and letting it enter my mouth with every suck. His grip on my arm tightens as I feel his tip touching my throat. I suck in harder this time as I move back, pulling away. 

I put up one hand and curl my fingers around his shaft as I let it enter my mouth again. I let my tongue move from side to side as I swallow him whole.

"Gale." He moans again, and I know I'm doing the right thing. "Are you sure it's your first time?" He asks, managing to let out a chuckle. 

Instead of answering, I slide his dick in and out my mouth, my hand working its way up and down, leaving nothing untouched. My other hand fondles with his balls and I hear him curse again. 

Before I can make another move, he pulls me up. "I can't take this anymore," he whispers, taking my lips in his, groping for the drawer with his hand and taking out a condom. "You're too hot to handle." 

"And when did you sneak condoms in the bathroom?" I ask, giggling.

He shrugs his shoulders and grins. He then lifts me back up on the counter then works on the condom, putting it on so fast like the Flash himself. He spreads my legs and rubs on my clit which becomes surprisingly wet in seconds. He puts one of my legs on his shoulder and slowly moves forward. I feel the tip of his shaft enter, then the whole of him follows. 

"God, You're so hot," he says again, pulling my body closer to him, making our lips meet once again. I wrap my arm around his neck. 

"Mark!" I moan when he buries his dick even deeper, holding onto my butt, pulling it closer to him. 

His hand goes to my breast as I lean back, using my hands to prevent me from hitting the mirror behind me. He slowly pulls away then comes back in in full force making me gasp again. 

"Fuck!" He says before pumping in full speed. 

Even in my awkward position, I feel my pussy contracting. That same familiar feeling. No more pain, though, just pure pleasure. 

"Shit!" He curses yet again, letting my leg slide down his shoulder only to wrap it around his waist. He then takes my other leg and wrap it there, too. 

I then pull myself up, my arm going over his shoulder. 

"Hold on, baby," he says, carrying me as he moves to the edge of the tub, sitting and letting me straddle him. His legs are outside the tub and mine are inside. He guides my hips to move forward and back and it feels so good, my clit rubbing at his shaft as I move. 

His lips become busy, kissing and sucking my neck, my shoulder, my cheeks then back at my lips. 

"Faster, Babe," he whispers as he reaches my ear and I obey, moving as fast as I can. I then stand on my toes, then go back down. "That's it, Gale."