Book 2 - 1 - Who's That Girl?

So, I already mentioned earlier that we would be starting with the first chapter. 

I hope you enjoy this guys. 

I don't want to end this book just yet...that's why...LOL. 

Lav yall. 

Let's start, shall we?

________________________________________________________________________

I've seen her before. She's been with Dean and the band not too long ago. 

Yup! She's one of the hottest in the club, I tell you. Though I've never seen her in a mini before, but those damn tight hugging leather pants are just as hot. 

"She's not that easy to get, you know?" JB's saying, noticing how I ogle at her. "Just ask Dean to introduce you, man." 

No. I'd never be caught making the first move. NEVER! I have a reputation to keep in this club, you see. Everybody sees me and my friends as killers. One look and the girls all fall on their knees begging for us to take them to bed. 

I would see her here every weekend. And each time, I find myself getting more and more mesmerized by her. 

I tried, once, going near her. You know, just to let her know I exist, but she didn't even bat an eyelash. Like she was looking through thin air. I even bumped into her once in the corridor leading to the restrooms - that was not intentional though. She was on her phone and she wasn't looking where she's going. She just said sorry without even glancing up at me. 

It hurts my pride, honestly. 

Like tonight. Just like every other night, I stare at her from across the table, trying to look cool and all that. This girl comes along and flirts with me and I ignore her. I take a quick glance though and see it's one of JB's pets from before. I don't go for hand-me-downs. 

That's why this girl is quite unique. I heard she hasn't been with any of the guys in the club. I don't even know if she has a boyfriend...or a girlfriend - who knows. 

"I bet you a hundred bucks she won't even talk to you," Jackson says from beside me. 

"How are you so sure?" I say arrogantly. Nobody dares challenge me when it comes to girls. 

He takes out a bill and lays it on the table. That rouses my killer instinct. 

Fortunately for me, she finally looks up. I continue staring at her. She looks away and then looks back up at me. 

Gotcha!

I stand up and approach their table. 

"There he goes!" I hear Junior say. The others start putting money on the pot as I leave our table. 

It's not like I'm making the first move here. It's a dare I just couldn't resist. 

As soon as she sees me approaching, she looks away again. I can't help but chuckle at how cute she looks right now... all shy with her blushing cheeks. 

"Excuse me," I say, making her turn to me. I see her expression change from shy to shocked to entranced to cool in just a second. And with that, I know I got her.

"Yes?" She raises an eyebrow, trying to act cool and all. But, I know behind that, she can't wait for me to take her home. 

"I noticed you've been throwing glances at me earlier, care for a drink?" That just came out, I swear. But  I smirk to hide my own surprise to what I just said. 

She furrows her brows, "Arrogant much?" Then she rolls her eyes at me, turning to look at Tara and the others. 

Wait! What am I doing wrong here?