14 - Desperate Needs Call for Desperate Measures

I spent the whole week arguing with myself whether or not I would give in to Al. Turns out, I was worrying for nothing. 

I'm honestly falling more and more for him, especially now. Everybody's wrong about him. I can't wait to rub it on Mark's face. The thought makes me chuckle. 

"What's so funny?" Al comes with a cocktail on his hand. 

"Nothing," I tell him, smiling sweetly as I take the glass from him. "I'm just happy."

"About what? What's making my girl so happy that she laughs at herself like crazy? Huh?" He sits and pulls my chair between his legs. 

"I'm happy with you." I tell him, taking a sip of the drink. 

"I can wait, pretty. You're mine anyway," he says with the sliest of the sly smile. He squishes my cheeks, "Now, drink up so we can party." 

I giggle, taking another long sip. 

Halfway through my drink, I feel my body starting to heat up. I take off my jacket, revealing my halter top. 

"You look so damn sexy." Al's words send another shiver down my spine. Sweat drips at the side of my face as he rubs his thumb up and down my waist - under my shirt. 

"And you do, too!" Wait...did I just say that? I look at his chest, which is showing from his button down shirt. 

The sexiest chuckle comes out of his mouth. My breath hitches when he kisses my bare shoulder and his lips go up to my neck. 

It's really getting hot in here. I remove the straw from my glass and drink up the rest of the ice cold cocktail.

Al continues with his hot kisses going back down on my shoulder. The hand on my waist wouldn't stop moving. His other hand is on my lap, squeezing it gently. My breathing becomes ragged and I close my eyes. 

What's wrong with me? 

"I..I need to go to the bathroom," I tell him, feeling something building down there. I just need to pee! 

"Hurry up," his seductive voice is too near my ear and I feel my face getting redder. 

The cool water does little as I dab it on my heated face and neck. Dirty thoughts won't stop running in my mind. What would Al look like naked? I giggle and turn red at the thought. 

Al's waiting outside the bathroom, leaning on the wall with his arms folded across his chest. "What's taking you so long, sexy?" One corner of his lips go up. I don't know what came to me, I throw myself at him and I immediately find his lips, running my tongue at the bottom and letting my hands clasp his sides. 

He doesn't resist, instead, he pulls me to the side and his tongue dances with mine. His strong hands lifts me from the floor and I wrap my legs around his waist, keeping my lips on his. My arms go around his neck, tugging wildly at his hair. 

What's happening to me? 

"Let's take this somewhere else," he whispers, gently putting me down. 

I bite my lower lip and furrow my brows in disappointment, not taking my arms off his shoulders. 

"Can't wait, can you?" He smirks, giving me another long kiss before pulling me out the corridor and to the table where the others are, just to grab my things. 

I follow him out the club, his hand still on my waist and doing wonders there, making me all heated up and aroused. I want to do this. Right here...right now.

I pull his face, stopping him from walking and kissing him. 

"My girl's getting a bit impatient, I see," he chuckles. "Not here, baby. Let's go to my place," he leads me to his car.