27 - Let This Be Real!

Alright, alright, alright! I admit. I am happy to see him... even if I just saw him earlier in the morning. But, that's besides the point. The point is...Ryan knows him by face and he thinks he's my boyfriend. 

Then, you can just pretend again. Like always. Right? What's the matter? 

The matter is he's captivating me more and more with his charming smile, charming looks, and charming everything. That's my problem. The more I want to get away from him because he's making me so confused, the more he comes to me and makes me more confused - if you get what I mean. And the more we pretend, the more I believe and wish it to be so true. 

"Uh-oh!" Alex says under her breath. Too soft that only I heard it. 

I glare at her. "It's your fault." I say, gritting my teeth. 

She makes a peace sign, grinning stupidly at me before her eyes move behind me again. 

I can see Ryan making a fist, his knuckles almost glowing at the strobe lights. He just stands there, maybe waiting for the boys to approach our table. 

I look over my shoulder, partly hiding, at the incoming seven boys, who got everybody's attention. My eyes instantly lock at the guy leading them. Mark's looking his coolest with his hair gelled up, showing his undercut. He's sporting this kind of a biker look with black ripped jeans, black shirt and a red and black leather jacket. 

I gape at his perfection as he scans the crowd. How can he look so damn sexy at a time like this? Can he not?

"I don't blame you girl." Alex says, completely mesmerized by the boys' looks, too. "Fuck they're hot."

I want to look away and hide, but I just can't. My eyes are glued to the guy catching every girl's attention in the room. 

YG spots me first. He taps Mark's shoulder and points at our table. That's when I had to look away. "Shit!" I curse tacitly. 

"Allyson," JB walks past Mark and gets to our table first, but is soon blocked by an enraged Ryan. "What?" JB tilts his head up and to the side, his jaw protruding, giving the other an evil eye. 

Not even a second after, the other six boys go behind JB and look at Ryan the same way. Ryan's friends come to his rescue. And before everyone gets into a fight, I stand up and go between the two groups. 

"Ryan! Back off!" I push him away from JB and raise my eyebrow. "Guys!" I look at the other side, "Please." I say, gritting my teeth in anger. 

Ryan huffs before going with his friends to another table. 

"Al," Mark's hand is instantly around my waist. He kisses the top of my head and I feel myself melting again. 

Stop it, Mark! Damn you!

"You ok?" He asks, looking down at me. 

"Yeah!" I take a deep breath and step away from him. I look at the other guys and I tell them to sit. "Anyway, this is Alex." I point at the girl who stands up immediately and bat her eyes at the boys in front of her. I swear she's mentally drooling right now. "Guys, introduce yourselves." I tell them as I take the seat I just vacated earlier. 

"So, that's your ex, huh?" Mark sits beside me and leans closer to whisper. With my intoxicated state, he's too close for comfort. I can smell his addicting scent. The same smell from the sheets in his room. 

Yeah, the room where he drunkenly told you he likes you then forgot it the next day! Huh!

Shut up!

I move my eyes to where Mark is looking and see Ryan staring at us. I roll my eyes and take another shot. "Yup. That's him alright." 

"I was actually wondering why Mark insisted on coming here." Bambam is saying. "Now I know why." He smirks at me.