27 - Making A Move

I spot Allyson as soon as YG points at her direction. She quickly turns away and talks to a girl in front of her. I'm guessing that's her friend. A guy is standing by there table, looking straight at us, fire burning in his eyes. The EX! 

OK. He's not so bad looking. He's really handsome, in fact. But, just with his looks, he's a player, alright. I can already smell him from where I'm standing. 

JB walks past me and goes towards them, only being blocked by the guy. "What?" His fists are already ready at his sides. We all rush behind him, expecting for the worst. The guy's friends come forward, too. 

Good thing, Allyson steps in between. "Ryan! Back off," she shouts, pushing the guy. And then she looks at us. "Guys! Please!"

Ryan and his group walk away to their table and I immediately go to Allyson. "Al," I say, holding her by the waist and kissing the top of her head. I glance over at the other table where her ex is and he's watching us, gritting his teeth. "You ok?" I look down at her, pulling her closer to me. 

"Yeah," she answers, taking  a step back. 

We take our sits around the table while she introduces us to Alex, her friend. I was right. She's the ex' sister. They actually look very much alike. I see JB giving her an eye already and I just shake my head and chuckle. 

"So, that's your ex, huh?" I whisper to Allyson, nodding towards Ryan's direction. 

She turns to look and I see her rolling her eyes at him. "Yup. That's him alright." She says before taking a swig of her drink.

"I was actually wondering why Mark insisted on coming here," Bambam is saying. "Now, I know why." He smirks at Allyson, who's furrows her brows and looks down at the bottle in front of her. 

I want to put a plaster in this guy's mouth. "Shut up, Bam!" I glare at him and he cowers behind JB. 

"I need to go the bathroom," She says, standing up and signalling Alex to follow. 

"Her friend is hot," JB says when the girls leave the table. 

"JB!" Bam shouts. "Really?"

"I thought you're gonna change, too?" Youngjae asks. 

JB chuckles and shrugs, "I guess I'm not as ready as Mark." 

"Where's Allyson?" I ask Alex when she comes back alone. 

She looks behind her. "I don't know. She was just right behind me earlier."

I search for Ryan and he's not at their table either. FUCK! I quickly stand up, scanning the room for either of them. 

"Where'd you last see her?" I ask the girl, who's already giggling at what JB's whispering at her ear. 

"Bathroom," she answers without even looking at me. 

I make my way through the crowd, towards the restrooms. 

"I miss you, Allyson. I'm sorry for what I've done. I love you." I hear a guy's voice coming from the corridor. 

I slowly walk to where the sound is coming from and see Ryan and Allyson standing across each other in front of the lady's restroom. 

"One more chance. Please." The guy continues to say, reaching for her hand. 

"Ryan. Look. I already have a boyfriend." Allyson fires back. I chuckle at her response. Boyfriend? I lean on the wall to listen. "I've moved on. You should, too. We're over, Rye." 

Yeah...you tell him, Allyson. 

"Who?" The guy furrows his brows, taking another step forward. "That Mark guy? I heard your conversation with Alex earlier, Al. He doesn't even like you."