30 - She's Back!?!?

"What are you going to do next week?" JB's asking. JYP has given us a week vacation for our hard work. The others are planning on going home. 

"I'm going to Seattle." I say. 

Everybody turns to me. 

"You sure?" Bam asks, concern written all over his face. 

"YUP!" I answer, determined to find her. If she's not coming back, then I should go to her. Although I'm not sure if or even how I'm going to see her, I still want to at least try. Whatever happens, it would be my deciding factor. I'm gonna tell her once and for all and ask her to come back. If she doesn't want to, then I should move on. 

Unlike any other days, I'm feeling excited. Since JYP told us about the vacation this afternoon, my mood has changed. 

It's the first time I let JB invite some girls over again at my place. But, of course, I don't entertain them. I'm still hoping I could get Allyson to come back with me. 

"Good luck, man," Jackson says, giving me a high-five. "I hope you get to see her."

I go to bed earlier than the other boys. I've already had too much to drink and I'm feeling a bit woozy. I take off my clothes and throw myself on my bed. For the first time in two weeks, I sleep as soon as I close my eyes. 

"Mark!" A girl's voice in my room wakes me up. 

I groan and open my eyes, only to stare at Ashlie sitting on my bed. "Shit!" I sit up, rubbing my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. 

"Mark, can we talk?" Her words are slurry, her eyes puffy and she looks like she had too much to drink. 

"What the fuck!" I curse, standing up and going towards the door. I still clearly remember our last conversation when she confessed to me. 

She pulls on my hand and lets me sit beside her. "Can you just listen to me?" 

"What for?" I ask, feeling annoyed. I'm sleep deprived and still drunk. 

"I'm sorry about that night." She says, taking my hand but I quickly pull it away. "For slapping you." 

"Ash. I'm not changing my mind." I tell her, "I still don't see you as more than just a friend." 

I just hope that she gets it and she leaves me alone. 

"Allyson!" I hear shouts from outside. Did I hear them right? My eyes dart towards the closed door. I sit silently still.

"Mark!" Ashlie pulls my face to look at her, but I put my hand up, silencing her. 

I stand up and Ashlie pulls me back down. "Please." I tell her under my breath. 

Then I hear it again. "Allyson!" It's a girl's voice this time. "You're not gonna lock me out here, are you?"

She's back? She's here? I quickly run towards the door and open it. And there she is, standing at her door, looking straight at me. Words won't come out my mouth as I see the person I've been missing for the past weeks. She's even more beautiful than the last time I saw her. Memories of that night in Seattle, when I kissed her, come rushing to my mind. 

"Allyson?" Finally, the name leaves my mouth and everybody goes silent. 

We stand there for the longest time. I don't even notice Ashlie standing behind me. Only when Allyson's eyes move from mine to her that I realize there's a girl in my room. FUCK! Great timing. 

Allyson furrows her brows and bites her lip. Her eyes shifting from me to Ashlie then back to me. 

Another girl breaks the silence. "So," she clears her throat. "You're the new homie." She walks towards me and I look at her, shaking her hand. When I look back up at Allyson her door is already closed.