12 - I'm Your Girl!

Al is back and the first thing he does is visit me in my apartment. It's already almost noon when the doorbell goes off. 

I'm feeling much much better now, thanks to Mark's and the boys' pampering yesterday. I get up from bed to open the door. 

"Allyson, baby. I missed you," Al's pouting face comes in the door and immediately gives me a hug. I give him my sweetest smile and hug him back. 

"I missed you, too." I did. Ok...maybe not that much. The GOT7 boys, including Mark, made my mind busy over the weekend. But, still, I missed him - that's what matters. "How did it go?" 

"Tiring, but interesting," he answers, following me in the living room and sitting beside me on the couch. He pulls me closer to him so I'm leaning on his shoulder while his hand goes around me. "So, how's my pretty girl?" My heart flutters every time he calls me 'my girl'. 

"Fine." I just tell him, inhaling his light cologne I didn't get to smell for days. 

"Tim told me you were sick," he says, concern in his voice. He tilts my head up by my chin and stares straight to my eyes. I swear those eyes of his would let any girl melt. "Are you ok?"

"It was just fatigue. I'm fine." Besides, I had the best nurse. NO...Don't think about him now. You're perfect boyfriend is right beside you. 

"Fine? I don't think so." He pulls me closer so he could wrap both arms around me, "he said you were even carried home."

"Oh...yeah...but, I'm ok now." I look up at him and feign a smile. "Don't worry." I run my hand on his cheek and he leans forward to make our lips meet. 

We pull out to somebody clearing his throat in front of us. 

"Great timing, Mark," Al says sarcastically, glaring at the boy who has a very annoying smirk on his face. "What do you need?" 

"You're sitting on the remote," he tells me, pushing me away from Al so he could grab the remote that's surprisingly under my butt. 

"Don't you have anything better to do than sit here and watch TV?" Al asks him, not hiding his irritation. 

"Nope," he answers, popping the 'p'. He plops on the other end of the chair and puts up his feet and sets them on the table in front of him. 

"Let's just go to my place," Al stands up and offers his hand, pulling me up from the couch. 

"She can't," Mark answers, popping chips in his mouth. 

"And why not?" Al asks him, giving him a death glare even though Mark's not looking. 

"She's still sick."

If it were any other day in a different situation, I would have smiled at his concern. But now, he's just being an ass again. 

Even though I have tons of reports to finish, I storm to my room to grab my laptop and pulled Al out the door. 

"Sorry for that," I tell him as we make our way to his car. "He's just being an ass again." He just nods. 

"Babe?" He turns me to face him once he gets in the car. I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow. "I don't need to get jealous, do I?" He asks. 

I guffawed at that. "At Mark? No way!" I beam him a smile and caress his cheek, pecking him on the lips in the process. "I'm your girl, right?" 

He nods and returns my smile before turning the ignition. 

____

"Aren't you done with that yet?" Al comes to my side on his bed, looking over my shoulder to the reports I'm working on in my laptop. "C'mon, I'm bored." He tickles my sides, making me wriggle beneath his fingers.