9 - A Fuckboy's Story

Fuck...this girl is too hard to get. 

I linger in the living room longer, just to clear my head and cool me down. I hear her talking on the phone, but I can't make out what she's saying. Could she be talking to that jerk? 

Although I wanted to take her to work again in the morning, she's already gone when I get up. So, I get home early, to make sure I'd be in the house when she comes home. I want to talk to her about last night. She might think I'm taking advantage of her....which is partly true. But, that's besides the point. I don't want her to hate me again. I might have just lost my chance. 

I rejected the guys' offer for a round after practice and dropped by for flowers on my way home. I then ready myself for an embarrassing and unheard for apology. 

I get nervous when I hear footsteps outside the apartment. I looked through the peep hole and my nervousness turn to annoyance. Alexander's with her. 

I run to the living room and throw the flowers I've prepared in the bin inside my room before going back to the sofa and pretending to be watching .... again. Damn it! I do this very often nowadays. I just hate it. 

"Mark!" She looks surprised. Of course she would be. It's the first time I'm home early. 

I smile at her then frown at the guy behind her. 

"What are you doing here?" She asks. 

I can't help but be sarcastic. "This is my house, too? DUH!!"

"I mean," she starts, walking towards me with the guy following close behind, his hand on her waist, "you're home early." She continues. 

"I didn't have a lot to do today," I say. "Get me a drink, too, will ya." I call out when she goes to the refrigerator. 

I then look at the guy in the living room with me and glare at him. He does the same with the same amount of fury in his eyes. The clearing of Allyson's throat makes the both of us look her way. She sets the drink and the glasses down on the table. The look in her eyes tell me to leave. But, why should I? 

I smirk at her and put both my feet up the sofa, indicating I'm not going anywhere. I then turn the volume of the TV up. I make a face at her and she rolls her eyes at me. 

"Would you wanna go to my room?" She asks the guy. Al turns to me, winking. I groan. 

What the fuck are you winking at, asshole? Shit! 

I lower the volume again so I can hear them. If somebody sees me now, they might think I'm crazy or something. I stand on the couch and glue my ear to the wall. 

Chuckling and talking....talking and chuckling. Until, everything becomes quiet. Fuck! 

I get down from the chair and knock on her door. I won't allow him to win in this house....not when I'm around. "Al?" 

I hear clambering and the door opens. "Yes?" Allyson's face is flashed. With that, I know they were making out before I intentionally interrupted. The ass is fixing his shirt, grumbling some words. I mentally laugh at him. 

"I..." Shit! What would I say? "I think I left my watch here." Good thing I remember, I left it here last time when I slept in her room. I think I put it in her drawer when I took a shower. I walk pass her and to the bedside table. 

"Watch?" Both of them are surprised. 

"Uh...yeah..." I answer, opening the drawer. And there it is. "I got it." I put it up to show them it was really there. 

Alexander looks at me, angry and annoyed. "Really, Mark?" I just smirk and shrug my shoulder. 

When the door closes behind me, I hear them start talking again. I lean on the wall to hear it clearly. 

My Housemate is a Player - Mark Tuan fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें