14 - Drugged

"I plan on telling her," I lean over the table so the guys could hear me. 

They all look at me in disbelief. "What?" JB asks. "You're giving your car away?"

"I'm gonna lose it anyway." I sigh. 

"You're conceding?" Jackson hands me a shot of vodka. "But, you still have time."

"I don't think I stand a chance anyway," I tell them. "It's either I let him win and take my car, or just give my car to him and stop this nonsense before Allyson gets hurt."

"Fuck!" JB curses aloud. "You really have fallen for her, haven't you?" He whispers something to the girl beside him and she stands up and leaves. 

"Am not!" I tell him, "It's just...she's a friend. OK? I don't want her, or any friend of mine," I stress, "to be getting hurt just because of stupid, nonsense, sex maniac guys like us." 

"Phew," Bam huffs. "It's nice to finally hear that from you, Mark."

"Yeah," YG adds. "I never thought you'd ever say that. Much more consider a girl as your friend."

"Wait," JB puts his hands on the table. "No...what are you all talking about?" He then looks at me. "You're not serious, are you?"

"I am," I sigh again. 

"Shit!" Jackson bites his lip. "But, what if she kicks you out of the apartment?"

"What if," Junior adds, "even though you consider her as a friend, after this, she would be seeing you as someone other than that?"

I don't care. I just don't want her to be throwing everything she's been protecting because of us. I shake my head. 

"Hey, Mark!" I hear the bartender calling, I turn around and see him waving his hand. 

"What is it?" I ask him as soon as I get to the bar. 

"I'm not really sure ... but..." he looks around nervously. 

"What is it?" I ask again. I furrow my brows and run my hands through my hair to show him I'm annoyed. 

"Alexander came to get her a drink earlier, and..." he looks at me, "I think he just put something in it."

"What?" I lean closer to him. 

"I'm not sure." He moves forward, too. "I think I saw him drop something in the drink. But it was too fast."

"Fuck!" I feel my anger rising again. "Thanks, bro." I nod before going back to our table. 

I look towards Allyson's table but she's not there anymore. Alexander isn't, either. Damn it! I scan the room frantically, standing up and going to the exit, hoping to find them still there. But I see none of them. 

When I reenter the club to inform the guys about it, I see Allyson and Alexander going back to their table. I heave  a sigh of relief. But, what's she doing? 

Her hands are all over him, his hand on her waist, moving up and down her side. Allyson seems to be enjoying it, even tiptoeing to give him a long kiss. 

"Not here, baby. Let's go to my place," I hear the jerk say. 

I don't have to know what's happening. This just confirms what the bartender just told me. I follow them towards his car and as soon as I catch up, I grab Allyson's hand and yank at it, making her let go of her hold in Lim's hand. "Stay here," I tell her before striding to where the jerk is. 

He looks surprised and scared to see me. I punch him straight in the nose and he steps back at the impact. I land another one and another, shouting at him at the same time. "You fuckin' piece of shit!"