10 - What's Happening To Me?

We practiced in the company, and outside for our performance tonight. We get to Hongdae early so we can rehearse on stage as well. One thing we do really well is give a perfect performance. JB's really different when it comes to this. He's fuckboy self leaves him whenever we start talking about work. He's very strict with the steps. When you look at them...I mean us...you wouldn't really have any idea that we fuck around at night. 

"Nice to see you again here," one girl, who looks so familiar approaches us. She steps in between me and Junior and runs her hand on my chest, biting her lip. 

If it were any other day, I would have pulled her to one side and made out with her. But, not tonight. I need to stay clear of these girls for a while. I need to look sincere in Allyson's eyes, even if she's not around to see it. What if someone she knows sees us? I just need to hold back until after the bet. 

I look at the girl with furrowed brows, trying to remember where I've seen her before. 

"Don't you remember me?" She must've seen my confusion. "We met last January. My friend's party." 

I still don't remember. Besides, January is too long ago. It's already August. 

"Maybe if I do this," she moves her hand down my crotch, "maybe you'll remember."

Still blank. 

Much to my relief, I feel a hand tap my shoulder. "Al!" Jackson shouts. I quickly step back from the girl and look towards the group coming towards us. What's she doing here? 

Forgetting about the girl, I go to them, "You playin'?" I ask, fist-bumping Dean. 

"Yup. You, too?" Hoon asks. 

I nod. Then I look at Allyson who's looking a bit pale even with make up on. Still, she looks so damn hot in her outfit, not to mention beautiful. 

Shit! 

"There's this after party the other bands are planning," I tell her, "Wanna join us?" 

Say yes...please.

She just shrugs, as if ignoring my question and walks pass us going in the backstage. She sits on one of the chairs, her shoulders slumped, her eyes a bit sunken. Is she sick? 

I follow her and feel her forehead. "Hey! You're burning, Al." I tell her, removing my hand from the scorching heat. Damn this girl. She's sick and she's still here. Shouldn't she be home resting?

"I'm fine," she says, closing her eyes and pulling her jacket close. 

She sure doesn't look fine to me. What the heck is she doing? 

"Tara," I call out to her bandmate, "I think you need to play without Al. I'm taking her home." I'm about to pull her up but she grumbles. 

"What?" Tara says, "We can't." 

What type of friends would allow this girl to play on stage in her condition?

"I'm fine," she says again. 

"Al!" I yell. "You're sick. You need to get home and rest." 

"She's gonna be fine," Tara interjects, "I already gave her some pills earlier."

She doesn't look fine, I tell you. Her lips are starting to lose color and her eyes are drooping. She looks up and smiles at me, though. "I'm ok." 

"You sure?" I give her water, furrowing my brows at her stubbornness. 

She just nods and drinks. Looking at her weak body, I just want to carry her to my car and take her home. But, the shout from one of the staff stops me. "GOT7!" I hear him call. "You're up!"