23 - Too Slow

Now that I don't want to wake up early, now that I'm cozy sleeping beside Allyson after such a long time - The doorbell rings like crazy. Who the fuck would be so stupid as to wake me up today...of all days. 

Then I hear a familiar laugh beside me. "What's so funny?" I ask Allyson, removing my hand around her waist and getting up to open the door. "What the fuck!" I exclaim. If it isn't the guy I least want to see today. 

Alexander is standing in front of me, flowers and a box of cake in his hands, looking all neat and cool. Fuck! Do I have to deal with this guy, too? 

"Shit!" He glares at me. Then he moves to take a look inside. "Allyson," he calls. 

"What are you doing here, AGAIN?" I ask, making fists with my hands while gritting my teeth. 

"Fuck off, Tuan!" He answers. 

What the heck. Doesn't he know this is my territory? He tells me to fuck off? What the nerve. How does he know that Allyson is here anyway? Did she...?

"Are you seriously asking for your death bed?" Jackson says from behind me. I turn my head and all eight guys are standing there, looking like they're ready to jump this guy at the snap of my fingers. 

"I just wanna see her, ok?" He says, not feeling threatened at all. 

I'm supposed to step forward but Allyson comes between us. "What are you doing here?" She asks him. 

"Allyson," he sighs in relief. He looks at us then back at her. "Can we talk somewhere else?" 

"I just got up, Al. What do you need?" She looks annoyed. 

He hands her the flowers and the box of cake. "These are for you." 

The fuck! YG takes the cake from Allyson, saying, "We don't want to let this go to waste, right?" I hear JB chuckle at him. 

"So, can we talk?" Lim tries to take her hand but she pulls off fast. 

"Can you just leave?" JB interjects, but ignored. 

"Please." He pleads, taking her hand again. 

She pulls her hand away again, putting it behind her. "We've already talked yesterday, Al. What else do you want to say?" 

They talked yesterday? Where was I? Shit...I was in a bar somewhere, trying to console a crying Ashlie. FUCK! If only I didn't forget my phone. Stupid me. 

I pull her in and slam the door into Lim's face, taking the flowers from her hand and dumping them in garbage bin near the door. I then drag her to her room and close that door, too. 

"Do you still want him back?" I ask, letting her sit on the bed. I feel my anger escalating as jealousy eats me up. 

"No!" She furrows her brows. 

Phew....

Then she says, "I don't know." 

That's a 'maybe' right? "Are you crazy?" I tell her, my voice rising up a bit. 

She looks at me and huffs, "What is it to you anyway, Mark? Whether I get back with him or not is none of your business." 

OUCH! That hurts...a lot. "What?" I hold her shoulders and shake them. "So, you're taking him back? You serious?"

Please say no. 

She doesn't answer. Instead, she removes my hands and storms to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. 

SHIT! What does that fuckin' mean? Does she still like him? What if she does? What would I do now? 

____