3 - Hey Look! My BF's a Player, Too!

I feel my back aching and my legs are cold. I slowly open my eyes and squint at the unfamiliar room. SHIT! I rub my eyes and notice I'm in the living room. I look down at my bare legs and remember what happened last night. FUCK! I get up and realize I'm on the carpet, beside the sofa. A hand is around my waist and I look behind me - MARK! 

What the.... I fling his hand away and he groans and turns. Jackson and Bambam are on the sofa, Junior is at the other side of the table. Where are the others? 

I grab my sweats under Jackson's legs and make my way to my room only to see YG on my bed. "YG!" I scream, startling him. He immediately jumps out of my bed, rubbing his eyes and looking around as if questioning where he is. "Out!" I point at the door when he looks at me. He quickly scrambles out the door. 

I've never been that drunk before. I can barely remember what happened after Mark kissed me. SHOOT! I touch my lips as I recall his warm lips on mine. SNAP OUT OF IT! 

I go to the bathroom and squeal. JB's on the cold tile floor in his boxers, just beside the toilet. UCK..... I kick his leg to wake him up, pinching my nose to block the smell of vomit. 

"Huh?" He still seems to be out of it so, I kick him even harder. He finally opens his eyes and looks up at me. He stands up lazily and heads out the bathroom only to lay on my bed, pulling the blanket up to his chest. 

"JB!" I scream again, "OUT!" But he doesn't budge. I try to pull him out of the bed. He catches my hand and pulls me beside him, wrapping his arm and leg around me. "AAAAHHHH!!!!" 

"What?" Mark comes in the room, still in his boxers, rubbing his eyes. He smirks when he sees us. 

"Help me, Dickhead." I shout at him, trying to pry JB's arm away, who's laughing like a madman. 

The dickhead leans his body on the doorframe and crosses his arms in front of him. "Only when you drop the name," he says, pulling one corner of his lips up. I hear JB smirking behind me. 

"Mark....please...." I say gritting my teeth. 

"Sweeter," JB whispers in my ear. 

I close my eyes and force a smile. "Please, Mark."

"That's not too hard, is it?" The dickhead chuckles. "Let her go, JB." 

With a groan, JB releases me. I quickly get up. "And let him clean my bathroom," I snarl at Mark before going out to the kitchen. 

_____

The house goes back to its spotless condition before lunch. The boys order chicken and pizza and we gather around the living room to eat. I haven't eaten anything since dinner last night, my stomach's already grumbling. 

"That's not how a lady eats," Jackson teases me as I take a big bite of my second piece of chicken. 

"What do you care?" I roll my eyes at him and continue eating. 

Just then, I hear my phone ring. I know it's mine because of the 1D ringtone. Shit...where'd I put it? I check under the pillows on the sofa but can't find it, under the sofa, under the table, beside the TV. SHIT....where is it? It must be Ryan calling. 

"Looking for this?" Mark holds up my phone, tilting it from side to side. 

I put my hand out, palm up, at him. 

"You have to get it yourself," he tosses the phone to JB who catches it and puts it over his head. 

"PLEASSEEEEEE...." I say through clenched teeth. 

"Come and get it." 

I walk to JB and immediately, he tosses it back to Mark. 

"Mark!" I yell, tired of this childish game. "Just give me my damn phone."