16 - Revelation

"What the heck are you doing here?" I hear Tara yell at the tall guy standing at the door. "You shouldn't be here," she tries to push him but she's too weak to do so. 

"I wanna talk to her." Although I can't see him clearly because Tara's blocking my view, I can hear from the sound of his voice that he's a bit drunk. 

"She doesn't want to talk to you!" 

The two boys beside me quickly join Tara at the door, completely blocking it, preventing him from coming in. 

"Please," Al says. "Allyson, let's talk," he yells. "Just hear me out. I'm sorry, Ok? That was stupid of me," he continues. 

"What's the noise? Somebody's trying to sleep here," Mark comes out of his room, irritated at the commotion going on at the front door. He's shirtless and only wearing his boxers, his hair a bit tousled....and he looks so damn sexy - But...let's put that aside, shall we, cause there are more pressing matters here. 

I peel my eyes away from his bare chest and look towards the door where I hear another shout from Al, "Allyson. Please. 5 minutes. C'mon."

"What the fuck!?!" Mark hears him, too. He leans forward to take a clear look at the door, his hands hold the door frame. "What's he doing here?" He turns to me. 

"I....I don't know," I shake my head, fear and guilt with anger start to form at the pit of my stomach. 

"Get in your room," Mark orders me. He clenches his fists and grits his teeth before stepping out of his room and walking towards the door with knitted brows. 

"Mark!" I call out, trying to reach onto his hand, stopping him from another brawl. 

"NOW!" He shouts, turning his head to show me the fire building in his eyes. 

I get up, scared seeing him this angry for the first time, and run to my room. Maybe it's not the first time. I think I saw the same expression last night...it just didn't bother me that much because I was more concerned about the problem in my pants that night. 

I leave the door ajar so I can take a peek at what's going on outside. Tara moves to her side when she sees Mark approaching. 

"What the fuck is this?" Mark asks. I can only see his back but I think he's gritting his teeth. His hands are at his sides, knuckles almost white. 

"Mark!" I hear Al smirk. "Fucking again, I see." He must've thought Mark is doing it with a girl because he's only in his boxers. "Who are you with this time? Don't tell me you're with my girl?"

"Shut up, Asshole," that's Mark, he moves even closer to the door but Hoon stops him. "Get out of here before I beat the crap out of you again," he threats. 

"You're not gonna win this Mark. We're both running out of time and you know it," Al roars and I hear his angry stomps fading away. 

I quietly open the door and head towards the four still gathered at the door, whispering and making signals with their faces. They stop and turn my way when they see me coming. 

Is something else going on? You're not gonna win this Mark. We're both running out of time and you know it. 

What did Al mean by that? Is there more to this than just him drugging me? 

"Are you ok?" Mark is the first to speak. He furrows his brows as he notices my puzzled expression. "What's wrong?" 

"Is there something else I should know here?" I ask them, looking at each and every single one in the room. 

Tara looks at Dean, he looks at Hoon, and Hoon looks at Mark - all eyes shaking. Nobody looks at me though, except Mark, who's slowly walking towards me. "What do you wanna know?" He asks calmly. Aside from the three, he's the only one who has a straight face.