She was about to say something; some statement to respond, maybe to ease my worries or to pretend again that she's okay with it and she will try her best not to hurt which is a total lie. Because we're both hurting and I can sense it from the way her eyes corrupt me, from the way her lips tremble enveloping mine and from the way her hands roam around my body freely but with consent.

"I... w-what...." Instead of thinking of her response, she turns and scoots even closer to me until our faces are only mere inches apart. Our foreheads rest against each other and she's staring into my eyes directly with confidence and pure willingness. She grabs ahold of my right hand and puts it over to her chest; the part closest to her heart. I can feel the rapid beating of her heart against her plain uniform. Somehow it makes me feel good. "Lauren, that's what happens with m-my heart... when you're a-around." She stares at me as if questioning whether to kiss me again or just pull back.

The answer to the question arrives when the door of the bathroom opened in a hurry, revealing the face of the girl we met a while ago; Shannon. I don't really know much about this girl since Camila didn't really tell me anything about her. All I know is that she's Shannon; the Shannon from LA. We both pulled back immediately while a smirk creeps upon the Shannon's face while her focus is entirely on Camila.

"Camila I won the bet! I knew it! I freaking knew I would win the bet you're such a weak ass, Cabello." The stranger girl excitedly blurts out and Camila doesn't even look shocked. Bet? What bet is she even talking about? She opens the door wider and fully gets inside the bathroom joining the two of us. She nudges Camila's shoulder playfully while the brunette sighs. "Okay so you have to treat me on a fancy dining restaurant and you've got to be my wing-woman..." Shannon goes on and on with her list which seems to her prize after she won the bet with Camila.

The real and most important question is what bet is this?!

I manage my posture as the bathroom's light falls upon my face and I blink a few times before ultimately facing the two girls' faces. They're really different especially in the facial features. Shannon has this strong, bad-ass bitch vibe while Camila just looks beautiful and cute and cuddly. "What bet are you talking about Sharon?" I ask her in a mocking tone.

"First of all, it's Shannon. S-h-a-n-n-o-n." She spells out correcting her name. "And second of all, the bet is exclusively between us and Camila but if you really have to know about it since it's all out anyway. Well, lastly, the bet is about none other than you Lauren." What? The bet is about me? I can't believe what my ears just heard and the worst thing is that Camila doesn't even flinch, she just sighs and remains her gaze on somewhere else means she's confirming it.

She played me. She fucking toyed with my feelings for a single bet with this... with Shannon? I don't want to say anything else about it. I can't even look at Camila right now and I want to punch Shannon's face but if I let my anger gets the best of me, I'd end up detention and much even worse, expulsion.

So I ran away.

When I'm already running around the hallways and breathing out for air, I hear footsteps hurrying to catch up with me from behind. "Lauren! Wait! Lauren just stop please!" She screams almost at the top of her lungs and funny thing is that it used to Camila's thing. This used to be Camila's thing; the running away from all the shitty things about your life. I don't want to listen to hear pleads and screams though. When someone hurts you, it's your choice how to handle it but shit was this so fucking painful my mind can't even process how to handle it. Because it's Camila. Camila is different from anyone else I had ever been with.

I was about to turn around the corner and chase down the stairs as fast as I possibly could for her to not catch up with my pace when a voice booms out and successfully stops me from tracks. "Lauren I love you!" She screams almost too loudly my ears stop from hearing other sounds and anything else rather than her voice.