I wanted to wander and to travel and to explore. I nibble on the side of her neck and leave a few trail kisses on it. She gasps and as she wraps her arms around my neck and her fingers leave few scratches on my back. I grab her hips and gently pull our bodies together; much even closer. "God, you are so hot when you willingly want me to touch you and to kiss you like this..." Camila doesn't even respond to that but the sounds escaping her mouth are enough for me to go on. Before I even return to feel her needing lips, I left a harsh mark on her neck which I know would redden and turn violet but it was the type of red violet that reaches its place in my favorites. "Just so you fucking know you are mine. You are mine. Only fucking mine." I didn't even thoroughly think about the words that escaped my mouth. Who would be able to really think when you're in a situation like this? Thoughts would be the last thing you'd be worried about.

A beautiful brunette; eyes closed, hair is a mess and lips are swollen and it's all because of you.

I start unbuttoning her uniform and she doesn't stop me. Not even a single hint of rejection and unwanted thoughts. I unbutton her uniform until it reveals her bare chest covered by a black lace bra. I stared at it for a long time which didn't seem much as long because Camila grunted and wanted more action. I couldn't think straight. God, I wish I could. She was almost too naked in front of me, practically begging to make out- even to have sex.

Sex in a public bathroom doesn't sound appealing at all.

Camila is special to me. She deserves something more, something special and magical because she is simply one to me. Although, she's clearly oblivious about it. It's not like things will change; the change which I've been waiting for when I confessed my own feelings to her. She confessed but she also made it clear that she didn't want those feelings and she wanted to get rid of them away as soon as possible. And what am I even doing? I basically told myself last night that I would help her in whatever she wants to happen. I told myself last night that her feelings would disappear in no time and she wouldn't have a single thing to worry about.

But here we are in a full- blown make- out scene like it means something.

I look away from Camila and return her uniform back to her. She opens her eyes slowly; confusion and surprise evident on her eyes and other facial features. "T-this isn't right. Everything about this is n-not fucking right. I'm s-sorry..." I tell her in almost the weakest tone in my voice. She doesn't deserve this and she isn't just someone I'd like to make out with and run off when we're done.

She's not like that to me and she never ever will.

"Lauren." She scoots closer to my place. My head is against the tiles of the bathroom wall while my eyes are closed trying to think of fixing the damage. "Lauren, l-look at me." I feel her hand enveloping mine slowly. "Please, will you j-just look at me?" She pleads and I feel my eyes carefully slowing; not quite ready to be engaged and lost control in those hazel eyes once again.

"I'm s-sorry, Camz." I say in a rushed tone and scratchy voice. She's staring at me and I notice that she already wore her uniform back and she looks beautiful, just like always. "I'm sorry I wasn't meant to...it's just...it always happens to me when you are around and it f-fucking scares me." Camila's soft fingers slightly brush off my cheek and this is what makes her special, because she always makes me feel magical with every single touch.

I slowly close my eyes; losing control over hers. "You don't understand how much pull you have on me. You don't understand how I feel when you're around and when you're with someone who likes you. You don't understand how much that single night...changed me...t-transformed me...into someone I didn't know I could be. You don't know how my nights began being sleepless because of that night." I heavily sigh before returning to my speech. "It was never a question with you Camz, because I've always been certain when it comes to you. B-but you don't have to understand and you don't have to know. It doesn't matter what I feel anyway." Camila being taken aback would be such an understatement because she still remains her gaze on me with her mouth gaped and her eyes don't even blink.