Yein lies down next to me and embraced me in her arms. I tried my best to return the hug and I did it. I hold onto her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"Don't you dare to make me worried again Jeon Jungkook"

I chuckle. This is the real Jung Yein that I know.

"You don't have to worry, I will stay by your side from now on" I say and kiss her forehead.

Yein's face turn red from my kiss and I find it really adorable. She quickly avoid eye contact with me but I hold onto her chin, making she face me again. "Look at me Yein-ah" I say. She hesitant a bit but slowly, her gaze rested on my eyes.

" I love you "

[ end of POV ]

[ jhope's POV ]

That maknae of us really knows how to get girls.. He just opened his eyes and confessed to the girl right away? Damn that Kookie.

Out of sudden, someone throws a bottle water to me and it caught me off guard. "Aish, can't you even hold onto that bottle without dropping it huh?" Jisoo say coldly as she walks to me. She sit beside me and her back lean against the wall.

"What?"

I don't answer her.

"Yah, what it is?"

Silence.

"YAHHHH JUNG F***ING HOSEOK" Jisoo yelled angrily. Ouch, my precious ears. Better not mess with her now.

"Nothing, just admiring your beauty" I say and lean forward to her face. This is what the most interesting part about her, whatever situation she is in, her poker face never leave. And that's my mission to see her blushing for me once.

"What the heck you want huh? Get that face of yours away from me before I slap you. Real hard" she say. Seriously, that got me really surprised.

"Okay okay I'm far from you now, happy?" I say and move my face away. Tch, looks like I have to wait to see her blushing face for next time. Aish, she never let her guard down at all.

Suddenly, Jisoo stands up and I quickly reacted by holding onto her hand. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Guess it" what the....

"Umm-"

My sentence faded as Jisoo sits down again. This time, facing me. "Mwoya? You said to get my face away from you" I say. Yeah, why is she doing this after all she said before.

"Thank you" it was slow like a whisper but I heard it. Thank you? For what? I look up to her to ask about it,

And she once again success in making my heart flutter.

Jisoo is blushing.

"I-I m-mean, y-y-you s-save us r-r-right? I-I sh-should t-t-thank you f-for t-that"

No way....

My eyes are deceiving me or what?

Seo Jisoo is really blushing?!!??!?!?!