The End!

*Flashback*

Nick was sitting in grill and Nish walked up to him.

"Hey!", Nish mumbled.

"Umm Hi", nick smiled.

"I wanna tell you something", She said.

Nick nodded and she sat beside him.

"One bourbon for the lady too. Yeah tell", he smiled.

"I know this sounds crazy but I like you..I mean love you..uhh I mean..you know what I mean", she said hesitatingly.

"What", Nick looked at her confusingly.

"I know thats stupid right! But I liked you since... Actually I don't know! But you and Love got together and I kept quite but then she broke your heart and...", she started.

"Oh so you're here to console... pity? I don't want your pity", Nick said.

"What No! I'm here to say that i'm there for you no matter what. She moved on so why can't you. Thats all", she said and walked away.

Nick looked at her going.

*After sometime*

Nick went to Nish's house.

"Can I come in", Nick said standing on porch.

"Yeah yeah sure. Coffee", she said.

"Um actually you were right. I should move on and I have to. I can't wait for her", he said with teary eyes.

Nish sat beside him put her hands on his shoulder. Giving him a shoulder to cry.

They kissed.

Yeah tit for tat I guess. I flanged with his brother so he got my best friend.

Wait what best friend?? She never told me that she liked him.

Bitch!

And yeah in no time they got in bed.

*Now*

I saw them in bed and got shocked.

"Gresome", I said and walked downstairs.

"Gre what?", Jason followed me.

"I wanted to say great but then I was gonna say awesome....both mixed and i uttered gresome", I said in a high tone.

Nick came down.

"What are you mad at? And why", Nick asked.

"I'm not mad. Do whatever you want", I said.

Nish came too.

"I was gonna tell to", she mumbled.

"When? After marrying him", I yelled.

"Why are you yelling huh? You broke up with him and moved on now you have no right on him", she yelled.

"Yeah right. Come on Jason", I grabbed Jason's hand and walked out.

Nick looked at her and then looked down. They both went upstairs.

We drove back to house. And Jason was giving me that questioning look with raised brows and...

"What", I sighed.

"Nothing", he mumbled.

"What???", I asked again.

"Are you jealous or something? I mean you're acting like that", he said.

"Why would I. Its their life right", I sat down.

My Sexy Classmate!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें