Girls Night

We were still on that giant wheel, talking.

"So think i'm sexy hmm", he smiled.

"No", i said.

"Oh then i must be funny. 'Cause you said so at the grill", he mumbled. "Oh come on! I know i am just wanna hear it from you", he said.

"Ok Mr.Sexy and I know it.. yeah you are now will you please stop this", i said.

He laughed and we got down from that wheel.

"Time for some adventure", he pointed towards roller coaster.

Uhh I hate that awkward moment of intimacy with the person who adjusts seat belt on a roller coaster.

That time was awesome. We enjoyed a lot.

"We should go now...it's late", i never wanted to say that but..

He dropped me home. We kissed and he went away.

As I entered my house lights were off. I heard a sound and followed it.

"Hello...who is there", I yelled.

It was coming from my room. I ran upstairs and as i opened the door...

"Surprise....." Nish and Chelsea shouted.

(Chelsea is my another best friend who was out of town for a month)

"Oh my god Chels...", i embraced her. "You guys scared the hell outta me", i punched her on shoulder.

"How did you....", i got cut off my Chels.

"Entered the house? Ah! that was easy....i had a duplicate key. You gave it to me now don't ruin the mood. I'm back", she laughed.

"Party time girls....its a girls night Woooohoo", Nish screamed.

"Check it out..", Chels took out bottles from her bag.

Yeah alcohol.

"MUSIC...", I turned the music on. and we danced.

We were drinking and dancing.

"Wow Chels...you've become umm big bad alcoholic in a month. Drunken master!" I laughed.

"Nope. Alcoholics need a drink but i already have one", she laughed. "So tell me whats up? What's cooking?", she asked.

"I have a boyfriend!", i yelled out.

"Wait what? When did dis happen?", they... both were amazed.

"Just now", i said taking a sip from my bottle.

"Nick proposed you? How? When? Where? You tell us everything. Now start", Nish said with raised brows.

"Who the hell is nick now... tell me the full story. Right from the beginning", Chels said.

I explained them everything and i was smiling.

"So here's to her new boyfriend", Chels said. Raising the toast.

Cheers.

*Morning*

Next morning when i woke up...Chels was on bed and nish was lying on floor.

I yanked and yanked.

Nish got up and scratched her head by saying, "What am I doing on floor? Oh wait when did we sleep".

Ah! Hangover.

I kicked chels and she fell down from the bed. Haha that scene was funny.

"Get up", I hit her with a pillow. Still Laughing.

"Do we have to go to college? Man..can't we sleep all day? My head uhh", Chels said.

"Come on! You can sleep in classes... now get up", Nish said and went for shower.

We all got ready and drove to college.

We were walking and Chels asked, "So ..you made out yet"

"NOO... he just proposed", i muttered.

"Puffff... you could have done it there...in that park. Just kidding. Now i wanna meet him", she laughed.

We were walking towards corridor and as Chels saw Nick she ran to kiss him. She almost kissed him but nick stopped her.

What the hell was that?

"Wow ..wait what are you doing", Nick said.

"What now i can't kiss my boyfriend", Chels said.

We were surprised. I was freaking out.

"Jason come on....", she started

"That's not Jason... that's nick my boyfriend", i said and walked towards them.

"Oh the twin..right. Yeah i'm sorry. By the way hi..i'm Chelsea", Chels sighed.

Jason came and kissed Chelsea on cheek.

This time Jason's hairstyle was different. Now at least we can recognize them.

They were a couple. Gosh how? I mean why?

He is the bad guy here. I don't like him and he is with my best friend. WHY??

"But wait about that girl Emily", I asked.

"Oh that.. uh..she was just for a night sweetie. This is my girl", Jason whispered.

"How can you date him?", i asked Chels.

"He is fun", thats all she said.

JERK

"I like being eternal stud", Jason winked

After a silent pause we made our way to canteen.

________________________________________________________________

Oh man I was happy 'cause she was back but when i got to know about Jason and her thing i was like WHY?

Um.. Its not like the guy had done anything wrong..its just when i see him i get those negative vibes.

Anyways...

I'll update next chapter soon..

Thanks for reading! :)

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it