Olalala!

*Next Morning*

I woke up and was yawning. Jason was sleeping.

I saw a red marker.

Marker + Jason's face = Tada!! Funny!

I made his moustaches, beard with marker. He looked cute though!

Then I got ready and made my way to kitchen to make breakfast.

After sometime he came out, not knowing about his poker face and eat breakfast! I was giggling.

When he went to bathroom then he saw!

"Oh you gotta pay for this. I'll take revenge", he said out loud from bathroom and laughed.

*After 2 hours*

He was watching tv. I walked to him.

"I wanna go out", I said standing in front of him.

"Not right now. I'm watching match", he said leaning, trying to watch tv.

I turned the Tv off and said, "okay then play scrabbles with me"

"Are you 5", he laughed.

"Okay then LUDO", I glared.

"Such a kid you are" , he giggled.

"You're so boring. Hell with your stupid match", I walked in the room.

He got up and followed me.

"Are you 5. Such a kid you are", I was mimicking him making a face.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me. Snapped my eyes up to his...He had a smirk on his face...

Then he stroked my cheek and kissed my lips. I was cut off as Jason slowly started to move his lips on mine. Our lips moved in time with each other and Jason raised his hands up to my hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand he pulled up to my face and cupped my cheek in his hand. I raised up his shirt and slowly started to feel his body. I moved from his lips to his neck thrusting myself onto his thighs. Jason placed his hands on my lower back slipping one hand down the back of my jeans. I was in a total daze and all I cared about was how good it felt.

"I - Love - You" , panted Jason through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my t-shirt and pressed her chest against Jason's, slowly running my hand over his crotch. Jason started kissing my jaw line, he was leaning over me as he did so. He moved from my throat, down to my collar, then kissing my breasts. He touched my body so gently and passionately and I smiled when Jason gently kissed my stomach.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off, then off came his t-shirt. I sat up and unbuckled his belt with one hand using the other to run my fingers over his stomach. Jason then climbed on top of me and turned my head to the side, slowly licking my neck. I moaned and smiled...

Still making out. He kissed my neck and I dig my nails into his back. He paused for a moment, but began to kiss my neck again.

*After 1 hour*

We walked down the stairs together and through the hallway.

Jason got out and held the door open for me.

"Come sweetheart", He smiled.

"Oh! Now the beast turned to candy", I laughed.

As I stepped forward he shut the door.

Ouch my nose.

"You're so dead", I yelled.

I opened the door and walked out. I started beating him like a cat.

"Okay sorry sorry sorry", he laughed.

We drove to Nish's house.

"Where's she", He asked looking around.

"I don't know", I mumbled.

We went upstairs.

As I opened the door I saw THEM.

Nick and Nish making out!

They got up covering themselves with blanket.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter name? OLALA? LoL

Yeah I was in a Jason state of my so mind didn't work!

What? O.o

Nickn Nish??

Funny names right? Nick nish nish nick!

Um... I was in sleep when I wrote te first chapter so couldn't think better.

Oh now the story.

Yeah you'll read their flashback! :p

And yea 1k+ views :) (y) yoo

Good night!

Will update soon!

Thanks for reading!