The Drive!

So the detention was over and we made our way outside.

"So um..bye. Catch ya tomorrow", he said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah! Bye", I said.

I was waiting for bus or taxi or whatever because Nish was gone and I had to go alone.

"TAXI", I yelled out.

"Oh you mean taxi and sexy", Nick came in his car and said with that sexy little pout and one eyebrow up.

"Hah! Funny", I muttered.

"Whatcha doing here?", he asked.

"Actually Nish drop me everyday but she had to go today so i'm waiting for a taxi", i answered. "And not sexy, just....just taxi", i added.

He giggled and I couldn't control my laugh too 'cause of that sexy taxi comment.

"Get in. I'll drop you", he said.

On the inside butterflies were flying but on the outside i was like nope you go i'll take a cab.

"Come on...i'm not gonna eat you or something", he said, looking up at me and opened the door of his car.

"Ok fine", I got in.

"So tell where do you live", he asked gently.

"Reinhold Towers, 327 Southside", I said.

We were on our way, he was driving, i was right next to him. What could be better than this. A drive with a yummy candy and romantic songs playing.

He took a different road and said that was a shortcut. That road seemed silent.

Suddenly he changed the song and played Kriss Kross CD.

I gave him a look and he looked and me.

Wh wh what was that..

I mean i felt bad..

He started singing a little

Then he started to giggle

I.. I was on jiggle.. Then car stopped in the middle..

Oops .. Sorry for that little rap part. Yeah i know i don't rap that good. Oh come on i'm not Nicki Minaj.

Right..umm back on track. So where were we. Oh yeah on the road.

Car started making those errr errr noises then stopped. He checked and we were out of fuel.

Oh great now! I mean what the hell was happening. First that juice on my shirt then that washroom lock and detention and now this.

I mean yeah i feel good with him, he is my crush etc etc but that doesn't mean all this has to happen.

Oh and you know what the best part was..? It stopped in the middle of NOWHERE.

Not a single car i could see there.

"Oh man why? Why? Why?", I said sounding low and making a face.

"This is all your fault. You should have checked the car and the..the fuel and whatever", i yelled at him angrily.

I checked my cell phone if i could call for help but no network.

"What am i suppose to do now huh", I was yelling at him continuously.

"Wait what??", he said.

I have gave him an angry look.

"Yeah right. This is all my fault. I should've been like....oh I should check the fuel 'cause i have to drop love", he grumbled.

"You were the one who took the wrong road", i yelled.

"That was a shortcut", he yelled back.

"To HELL with your shortcut and with you", i shouted.

"To hell with you too now shut up", he said loudly. He kicked the car.

A sudden silent took place for 5-10 minutes. He looked away.

"So what do we do now huh", i cried.

He looked back at me. When he saw tears in my eyes he came closer and put his hands my shoulders.

"Hey hey hey...calm down ok. We'll figure it out", he said softly.

"I'm sorry that i yelled at you. It's not your fault..I was just...", i started.

"It's ok", he said.

"It's getting dark. We have to figure out something. This road is creepy", i said.

"We can't do anything but to wait for any car to come", he said.

We were waiting there standing by the car.

"Chocolate", i took out a chocolate from my bag and offered him.

"Really now!!!", he gave me a look.

"What? I'm hungry...", I mumbled.

He started laughing.

"You want or not? I'm asking last time", I said unwrapping the chocolate bar.

"You sure you want to share", he said with a smirk on his face.

"And why are you asking that", i asked.

"Because...it looks like one chocolate ain't enough for you so why share right", he laughed.

"Shut up", I laughed too hitting him on his shoulder.

Oh but that doesn't mean he didn't eat. Yeah he took it.

I went back in the car as i was tired standing up there. He was still outside waiting for someone to come.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah i know ...a happening day...

All those things going wrong with us and yeah that too in one day.

Uhhh but i couldn't help it. Could I??

Talking about this chapter...

Will someone come to help us?

Find out in next chapter.

And a new character to come in next part!

Oh and thanks for 100+ reads in just 2 days.

And thanks for voting too.