Falling in love again!

Since then I ignored Jason and its been a week now.

He kept on calling but I didn't picked up.

*Nish's house*

Jason was on porch ringing door bell. Nish wasn't at home.

As I opened the door he quickly walked in without wasting a second.

"Why are you ignoring me", he asked.

"Because i want to. I don't wanna talk to you right", i said.

"Look I know you are upset but it wasn't my fault. But still i'm sorry", he said.

I didn't utter a word.

"Now I take my sorry back. Actually I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and for making you a priority in my life", he said in high tone.

I looked at him with a questioning look. He calmed and came closer to me.

"I want to talk with you, I want to laugh with you, I just want to be happy around you", he said softly.

"But i can't", I mumbled.

"Deep down...you do have feelings for me too but you haven't realised it yet or you're not ready to accept it", he said.

"No i don't. I can't love you Jason", i sighed.

"You can try to convince your mind that you don't feel anything for me, but your heart will always know the truth", he said.

"Love is a uninvited visitor. It never tells when it's coming and when it's leaving", he completed.

I was just looking at him in his eyes.

"But thats not right", I said.

"A relationship will never happen if you don't work to make it", he said.

"I'm already in a relationship and I love him. I love Nick", i said softly.

"But i....", he started.

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have", I cut him off.

"I love you but not the way you want me to. I love him more than anything. It will always be Nick", I completed.

"Sometimes the best way to stay close to someone you love is by being 'just a friend'.. But now I can't be just friends with you", He muttered.

"You know what being single sucks when you know exactly who you want and I want you", he added.

He pulled me closer, making our chests collide. My breathing became heavy as he stared down at me...

He was about to kiss me on lips but stepped back. Then he kissed me on forehead and left.

The funny thing was...when he was getting closer to kiss me I didn't even stop him.

Was he right? Did I have feelings for him?

I kept thinking about it, about him all night. You know what they say...the last person is on your mind when you sleep is the love of your life.

Actually i didn't sleep but he was on my mind. I realised yes I had feelings for him.

There was something between us. He was like magnet who was attracting me towards him.

Somedays I couldn't stand him and wanted nothing to do with him and other days I just wanted to spend time with him.

But life wasn't twilight. I couldn't love both of them. That was wrong.

Loving Jason was....

"It's impossible", said pride.

"It's pointless" , said reason.

"give it a try", whispered the heart.

My biggest problem was that I found a good guy, at the wrong time.

A simple 'bye' could make us cry, a simple 'joke' could make us laugh, and a simple 'care' can make us fall in love.

I was falling in love with Jason.

_______________________________________________________________

Damn...!

I was falling in love with Jason.

How could I?

Thats not right.

What about Nick. Oh god.

I hate this.

Will update soon!

Thanks for reading :)