15 - You Got Me Feeling Like....

Start from the beginning

The fuck is this girl thinking?

"Look, Al." I'm really upset. What does she see me as? "I don't know what you think of me. Just because I sleep around doesn't mean I fuck whoever spreads their legs in front of me." That should shut her up. How dare her? I helped her, didn't I? 

"I'm sorry," I feel her sincerity when she says it. But, that doesn't help the insult one bit. 

I shake my head and leave the room, making a loud bang with the door behind me. 

I know that she's angry and embarrassed. But, can't she just consider what I'm feeling right now? Does she have to rub it in my face that I fuck around? That I'm not the guy she wants? That I'm the meanest and most heartless person there is? 

I lean my head on the wall, listening to her non-stop cries again. I've already predicted this. She'd be this way all week long, if not longer. I feel sorry, yet I can't do anything else. I've done my part. 

I go to my room and call Dean. "Don't you even care about her?" I shout over the speaker. 

"What?" The sleepy boy answers, shocked at my sudden outburst. 

"It's high time you be a friend and come comfort Allyson, for Pete's sake." I say, gritting my teeth to avoid shouting again. 

"Oh.." he keeps quiet. "Is she still crying?"

"What the fuck do you think? Do you expect her to be laughing right now? The hell's wrong with you guys? I thought you're her friends? Where the heck are you when she needs you. Get your asses down here right now!" The anger in me just comes out. I can't control myself any longer. I need somebody to watch her while I go out. 

I have one other person to deal with before I talk to Allyson. 

"Don't you tell her about the bet yet." I add. "I'll do it."

"Really?"

"Just come over here, you dumbass!"

____

I drive to my old apartment where I know I can find Alexander. I take a deep breath and hug my car one last time before getting out. 

"Good bye, baby," I hit the hood and walk to the elevator. 

Before I can even press the doorbell, the ass opens the door. "What do you want?" 

I chuckle at his face. He has bruises all over and his lip has a small bandage over it. I roll my eyes and push him in. "Let's talk."

"Before you say anything," he starts as soon as we settle on the couch, "I was desperate, ok?" Although I want to shout, I keep quiet and listen. "I wasn't supposed to do that, but then....I heard..." he huffs, "you almost did it with her."

I look at him and glare. "You're crazy you know that?"

He smirks and looks down at his hands, "Yeah...I know. This bet has made me one. Allyson made me even crazier." He smiles then. 

Has he...??

"Here," I throw him the keys to my car. 

"Huh?" His shocked face turns to me. "What?"

"I concede. No rules, you said." I sigh. "Let's end this. I don't want any part of it anymore. We've hurt her more than I expect. This is going too far."

"But..."

"Don't you ever show your face in front of me, or Allyson ever again," I threat before storming out his unit. 

The boys meet me up in a bar. I'm surprised to see Ashlie with them. What's she doing here?

"Why's she with you?" I ask Bam, whispering so she can't hear.