The doorbell rings. I let go of our embrace.

"Are you really sure that you're dressed like that when you guys hang out?" Dinah presses once more. "I mean I actually found a good and you'll----."

I smile at her. "I've never been surer." I opened the door while Dinah watched me from behind. It revealed Austin's face- suddenly smiling and his eyes lighting upon seeing my face.

"You look pretty." He compliments and I can't help but smile back. "Also, if you don't mind, these flowers I bought for you. I don't know if you're allergic or something but I really hope not." I caught the bouquet of flowers in my hand and he chuckled.

"Dinah, we're about to go. Will you be okay by yourself?" I ask Dinah who's still intently watching our interaction.

Dinah continues to study my face before speaking up. "Austin-d-don't forget to bring condom!" Before I even closed the door, I gave her the most devilish glare I could ever give to someone and mouthed 'you are such a shit, Dinah' and she even laughed at the realization that she almost made things awkward.

I decided to leave and Austin remained silent while we're on our way to whatever place he planned for us to go. But surprisingly, Austin and I went to a fancy dining restaurant. It explains the black suit, the white shirt inside and black pants. From his messy brown hair down to his worn boots, he almost seemed formal to me. The place is nice, almost Italian vibes or something, but what got me is how can he pay for something so fancy and grand like this?

"Austin." I stopped him before fully coming inside. "Austin I don't think we can't. This is almost like a restaurant inside a five- star hotel."

He smiles at me. "Camila, don't worry I've got this all planned." Somehow his smile made me feel like there's really nothing wrong about this and it's going to be alright. So, I followed his lead inside. The restaurant is not just fancy; somehow the people who are eating inside look like they belong in the riches part of the society. Austin guided me to our reserved table and if the food here already is expensive then how the hell can he afford a reserved table?

It made me think of Austin and how much I've known him through these weeks we've been actually together. But not together like in a relationship, because this is casual and we're just good friends. I sat on my place and Austin brought the flowers beside me as he picked one flower in the bouquet and put it in the vase on top of our table. He sat too, officially facing me.

"All things okay, Mr. Mahone?" Austin smiles at the waiter and he left us alone after the assurance.

Austin then faces me once again. "I want to make this Valentine's Day special for you. I'm not actually the grand gesture type of guy... but for you.... I'd actually make an exception."

Wow. If I wasn't that speechless. I quite am now.

"Actually it made me think Austin. How can you afford all of these things? You're- I don't know. I mean yeah, I don't really know you that much. Who are you really?" I question him not in an irritable tone but more of a curious one. Austin clears his throat before answering my question.

"I'm sorry Camila I didn't tell you sooner. But I promise! I promise I'd tell you." He stops mid- sentence studying my reaction. "I'm actually the son of the owner of the Mahone Enterprises and Companies."

I'm definitely speechless now.

How the hell did I not try to put the puzzle pieces back together and find out about it?

Austin remains staring at me. "A-are you m-mad at me?"

"I just don't u-understand. I mean, n-no offense Austin b-but... how can you be a nobody in the school? Like no one actually tries to talk to you and behind all that look of yours, you're actually an heir of some sort." I try not to laugh while talking to him. "I mean really? It's quite confusing."