"We have to wash or we'll never get out of here." He breathes out, his eyes still closed.

I drop my hands and he opens his eyes. I turn around, taking his advice. I got a little carried away I guess. I start to wash my neck and I feel a washcloth on my back. I jump in surprise. I wash my front and between my legs quickly . He runs his hand over my booty and I moan in surprise. Dont get worked up Esme. He removes the washcloth from my body and I figure he is now washing himself. I sigh in relief. I turn around so I can rinse the soap off of myself and he is washing himself. It is quite the sight to see. I boldly wash his chest and he looks down at me, smirking. His eyes slowly move down my body. He detaches the shower head from the top of the shower and moves closer to me. I move to the back of the tub and I almost fall, but he catches me with one hand and lays be down at the back of the tub. He gets on his knees and licks his lips.

"Open." He whispers.

Just like magic my body opens up to him and I almost have no control over it. Im just sitting back watching the show. He points the shower head towards my clit and I feel a stream of warm water tickling me. 

I shake and gasp. "Oh.. mmm"

"Does it feel good?" He asks huskily.

I close my eyes and I suddenly feel the water go away and be replaced by a warm, wet tongue. My eyes shoot open and I see Michael in possibly the most erotic position I could have ever imagined. 

"Oh my god.." I moan.

He starts sucking hard and I run my fingers through his hair, squirming. 

"Oh Michael! Oh please dont stop.." I whine.

I close my eyes and start biting my lips. It feels so good its unbelievable! I feel as if Im falling over and over and I cant control what comes out of my mouth. I have no more control over my body. He starts shaking his head back and forth, heightening the pleasure and I squeal. I am so close I feel my fingers tighten around his hair. He stops sucking and licks painfully slow. I open my eyes just long enough to see his big brown eyes looking up at me. I throw my head back, hitting it on the back of the tub as I have possibly the strongest orgasm I have ever had. Or maybe it was more than one. I go hoarse and I start shaking uncontrollably. I release his hair from my death grip and I lay limp and shaking on the side of the tub. I feel the warm stream of water again and then it goes away. 

"Im sorry baby. I couldnt resist."

I slow my breathing and shaking. Like I was gonna protest.

"I loved it." I whisper.

He smiles and kisses me on the corner of my mouth. I feel him get out of the tub and I try to follow him, almost falling. He scoops me up and carries me into the bedroom. 

"I could have walked." I say weakly.

"I wanted to carry you."

He lays me down and throws a towel over me. I dry off cautiously and throw him the towel. I grab some panties and a bra as Im still coming down from my orgasm. Wow that was amazing. I put my underwear on as Michael is grabbing some boxers out of his drawer. 

He smirks. "I quite liked when you had these on. Maybe you can wear them again for me."

I blush. "Maybe. If it makes you happy."

I lay back on the bed and he gets in behind me, kissing me on my neck. 

"You make me happy Mrs. Jackson." 

I smile and turn to face him. "You make me happy too. Mr. Jackson."

He smiles big and kisses me on my lips. "I thought I intimidated you."