The Panty Raid - Part 2

I take my seat at the table and cross my legs. Michael stands on the other side and taps his finger on the table for a moment.

"Are you going to join me?" I ask.

"Come with me." He says, grabbing my hand.

I get up and he walks me over to an area in the back where there are couches and restrooms.

"Give me your purse."

I hand him my purse and he takes something out, handing me back my purse. He puts something in his pocket then rolls something between his fingers.

"What is that?" I point to whatever he is hiding in his hand.

"This..." he holds it up and it looks like a silver bullet. "Is going in your pussy."

I flush and he pops it into his mouth.

"Michael Im not sure about this..." i say, reconsidering even leaving the house now.

He takes it out of his mouth and shoves it inside of me, making sure none of it is sticking out. "Well its already in there. Let's go eat."

I hold his hand and I didnt know how uncomfortable one person could make me until he shoved this thing inside of me. We sit at the table and its so weird trying to sit the right way without feeling this inside of me. They bring us our food and I eat slowly. Suddenly, I feel a buzz and I jump. I look up at Michael and it goes away. I go back to my food and I feel the buzz again, more intensely this time. I cross my legs and look at Michael.

"You put a vibrator inside of me??" I ask, trying to stifle the vibrations.

He smirks after eating a pancake. "What did you think it was?"

"Some kind of erotic weighted ball thing.." i say, the vibrations finally stopping.

He bites his lip. "Get used to it. You're gonna have that for the whole day."

I run my fingers through my hair and my body convulses when he uses the remote in his pocket to turn it up a few levels. I pant, holding onto the table.

"Michael please... i cant move.." i say, moaning a little.

"You dont have to move. You just have to eat."

He turns it up another level and I put my head on the table. Ive never used a vibrator before and I definitely can see why. These vibrations are tearing up my insides. I cross my legs, but its no use.

"Can I get you something ma'am?" the waiter asks, probably freaked out my head is down.

I cant believe he cant hear these vibrations. I look up at him, clenching my jaw.

"No. Im cramping." I lie, putting my head back on the table.

Michael chuckles and turns the vibrator off. I take a deep breath and lift my head up.

"I cant do this all day." I say, running my fingers through my hair.

"Of course you can darling. Finish your breakfast." He says, eating an egg.

I finish my pancakes and drink some orange juice. Michael looks at me, caressing his bottom lip with his finger. I blush and look down.

"What?" I ask.

"Im thinking." He whispers.

I dont think I like that. I dont need him to be thinking about anything else to do to me.

"I want to go to the art museum." he says finally.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "Why?

"Because I love art. I havent been able to go for a while because of the pandemonium." He says, standing up.