Chapter 14

Hello my precious XD I am skipping it along a lot as nothing interesting will happen for a while

******************11 MONTHS LATER********************

(Edward's P.O.V)

It's so sad how the girls are growing up so fast, they are 1 today, but Naomi looks 12 now and Renesmee looks about 11. There growth has now slowed down to human rate now so after they have woken up and had spent there time opening all there presents I will need to talk to them about enrolling in Middle school, we also need to tell them about the move we are making.

Walking up the stairs, into the girls rooms I thought about ways to tell them we was moving. Entering there room I woke them up and Bella was in there waiting for me with breakfast in bed for the twins.

"Happy birthday girls!" Me and Bella yelled out in unison! They smiled at us and gave us a hug.

"Thank you Mummy Daddy!" Naomi replied to us with a huge grin on her face and Renesmee just nodded. I handed Renesmee her try which consisted of pancakes, bacon, eggs and beans with toast. I mixture of the girls favorite.

They both soon had finished and we all went down stairs, as it was there birthday they didn't change into clothes. There in the living room was a huge pile of presents in the middle and the whole family and Leah, Seth and Jacob there for them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screamed out making the twins blush, I had managed to convince Alice to stay down here when we woke them up.

"Oh My goody!" Naomi screamed she was so happy.

"This is amazing!" Renesmee added holding on to Naomi. We got the girls to sit down and have the presents handed to them.

"Okay first is me!" Bella told them and handed them each 2 boxes. Naomi was wrapped in black and silver wrapping paper and Renesmee has Blue and Pink. Carefully the boxes was unwrapped and inside them was a charm bracelet in one and a handful of charms in the other.Each set of charms represented the girl and the family!

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx

Naomi-Mae: The Second RenesmeeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara