Chapter 20

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

Why did everyone care about Naomi, she isn't that great can she play the piano... maybe I don't know but I am the best one. I was thin, my hair always looked perfect and her hair is just ginger! I can't believe that dad wanted to talk to me before I shot a million insults at Naomi.

"Renesmee, Naomi is up stairs in your shared bathroom making her self throw up!" Dad told me angrily entering the kitchen where I was still sat being all smug.

"Oh, please tell her not to make a mess, or a smell!" I answered his not giving a damn about my twin who was making her self sick for no reason... oh wait she's fat.

"Renesmee, don't say that she is perfect okay!" Dad yelled at me, wow what got his panties in a twist.

"I heard that!" He growled, he really does have a soft spot for Naomi

"Of course I do she's my daughter!" He roared decided not to push it any further.

"So what did you want to talk to me about before Naomi over reacted?" I asked him curiously

"Oh yeah so why did you write that on the wall I know you did it Jasper said you was feeling devious this morning before you came down EARLY to breakfast!" He pestered, this was really starting to bug me.

"Okay okay so yeah I might have but it was just to scare her she is always the favorite why won't the Volturi just come and take her away already!" This was really starting to bug me. No-one realized that I was ignored, why because they forget me.

"We don't forget you Renesmee but if you keep acting up like this we will ignore you as it isn't right, your poor sister is upset and is making her self sick all because you called her fat!" Dad grumbled at me. Oh I said that out loud I guess, but still.

"Now go up stairs and apologize to Naomi!"He ordered and I did just so he would leave me alone. Walking up the stairs I could hear a mixture of crying and vomiting great she's going crazy. I entered the overly sized bath room and there by the toilet was Naomi with Auntie Alice rubbing her back.

"Yes!" Alice said coldly to me, that stung just a little bit I must admit.

"Please can I talk to Naomi, alone!"  I asked, she nodded got up and walked out of the room.

"Look Nay your not fat, I am sorry I was really mean and I am sorry and am also sorry for wanting to scare you with the wall thing!" I apologized hugging her. What had came out my mouth was all complete and utter lies but she doesn't need to know that!

"Really?" She asked sobbing still, gosh get a grip child!

"Really really!" I told her making a joke, not that it matters to her!

(Rosalie's P.O.V)

When I heard what Renesmee had done, I was shocked, I mean why would she do that yes she doesn't get all the attention from her parents but I thought I could make that up to her. I had over heard what she was saying to Edward and why would she want the Italian Scum to take away Naomi that was just horrible.

I know I never held Naomi when she was younger and I hardly ever spoke to her that much but I still loved her as much as I loved Renesmee I just never shew it. Renesmee came walking down the stairs and I went to meet her.

"Look I know you may be insecure that you parents don't love you, which isn't true just don't for the love of God take it out on Naomi!" I told her sternly so she would get the picture.

"Okay!" She responded and tried to walk of. I caught her.

"When we move its a fresh start okay, not favorites, hopefully!" I added then let her wander of to do whatever she will want to do.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx