Chapter 7

Hello guys, I want you to know. I love you :)

(Naomi's P.O.V)

What was going on, I don't know how Irena was, but I don't like her she has all my family worried.

"Mummy who is Irena?" I asked, really wanting to know the answer.

"She is a cousin of ours down in Denali!" Mummy told me, well that explained why she was heading down to our house. I wanted not to know to much as I really don't want to be worried, so I walked over to Seth who was watching soccer with Emmett.

"Hey Naomi, you okay?" He asked me, he was so worried when I wouldn't stop crying for mummy. I felt bad but I couldn't help it I really wanted mummy.

"Yes thank you!" I assured him. Wiggling I got onto his lap and hugged him. I loved seth, he was my best friend and really protective of me. I watched Soccer with the boys but I really didn't get it to me it was basically I bunch of over grown boys kicking a ball into fabric in front of people

"Seth why do you like this, its boring?" I moaned at him, I really don't like being bored it is so boring. I would much rather be playing with the family.

"Naomi, come please time to get you into something that isn't so warm!" Auntie Ali Notified me. I grunted as I do not like being changed one bit. But I obediently followed her to my share room and into my closet. She pulled out a few sections of clothing and handed them me.

Looking through them I approved and pulled them on, there was a red top that had a loose frill hanging down and and a bow on the side, there was black skinny jeans, that where qite baggy which had rips in the front and a Black cardigan which button up to my rib cage.

"This is nice Alice thank you!" I spoke to her. She smiled at me a lovely warm smile and gave me a hug. After she let me go I waddled down stairs and saw Renesme, she was playing with my doll. I called it Snow as it had fluffy white hair.. well whats left of it.

"Hey Ness!" I greeted her hoping we could get on for once, but knowing my sister that won't happen.

"What?" She barked, seriously what was her problem, I never do anything to her.

"I was just wondering why you had snow!" I  said, but it was more of a question.

"Because I do!" She replied coldly and turned away from me. With that I walked into the kitchen where Grandma Esme was making some food.

"Hello Grandma!" I greeted her, I haven't spent much time with her and I wanted this to be the time I did.

"Hello my dear!" she responded to me. This was nice, we was getting along, Not that we wouldn't from there I helped her make food for us girls.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx