Chapter 11

Hey people, here is chappy 11. I have the best writing inspiration (Search Small Potatoes Theme Song).

(Naomi's P.O.V)

The Volturi walked off in a bundle leaving me and my family in peace. What my family doesn't know is that I had some mind conversations with the Volturi... I think I scared the hell out of Aro. It went something like this

(N - Naomi

A - Aro

J - Jane)

*******FLASH BACK***********

N - Hello Aro, I see you are here on a wrong accusation.

A - Who is this?

N - Naomi

A- Oh young one

N - Yea whatever I want you to go back to where you came from and leave my family alone or else.

A - Or else what, you can't harm me or my guard you're simply a child

N - I can do a lot more then you think, I can set you all on fire right now!

That was a very interesting conversation with Aro he immediately backed off, and looked scared. At that point Auntie Alice came back and was talking to Aro so I took this as my chance to look at other members at the guard. Jane!

N - Hello Jane

J - What the....

N - It's Naomi

J - Oh what are you doing.

N - Please go away and not mess with my family!

J - Why

N - Because it will end badly for you, and we wouldn't want that would we

J - not really

*****PRESENT TIME****************

I was so happy I didn't need to leave my family and I can live in peace with them forever. I am currently in a group hug with Mummy Daddy and Nessie. We are both 2 months old, I look 11 and she looks 10. I seem to be more advanced then her by like a year but we both grow fast.

"I am so glad we can stay together!" Mummy said we was all happy, all the couples where hugging and everything was okay and always will be.  We all went into the house, the vampires who didn't live here started to gather up there things.

"There is know rush you guys no, you can stay as long as you want!" Grampa Carlisle told everyone, but still over 3/4 of the vampires left us to get on with our lives. The whole fight thing made me hungry, even though I didn't do anything at all.

"Daddy please can I have a sandwich?" I asked him when he was about to walk up there stairs.

"Of course come on!" He told me, and I followed him into the kitchen. The kitchen table was very cold, as not long ago there was 10-15 vampires around it. I let out a small shiver and sat patiently for my food.

"Dad can I have something to eat as well please?" Renesmee asked wondering into the kitchen sitting down beside me slightly smiling. So she could be nice to me when we were around people I thought as she never really is nice to me.

"Of course, I'll make you one after Naomi!" He told her and she nodded her head and turned to me. The most shocking thing happened next she stretched over towards me and hugged me. I was so stunned but slowly I hugged her back.

"I am sorry I used to be so mean, I guess nearly losing you made me realize what a great sister I have!" Renesmee apologized!

"It's okay Ness!" I responded, it really was okay, I was happy to have a sister who didn't hate me.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx