Chapter 45

(Edward's P.O.V)

Alice is hiding something from me and I don't know what. All I do know is that it is to do with Naomi, I will find out eventually.

"Naomi, honey come here please!" I called her, I knew Naomi was not someone to lie especially to her parents so she will tell me.

"Yes dad!" She replied walking down the stairs.

"I just want to know what your Aunt said!" I told her, the look on her face was very blank no emotion at all.

"Dadddddddd, it was a private conversation its NOTHING to do with you!" She complained. Wow that was unexpected, after she said that she ran upstairs and slammed her door. Teenagers. Bella came from the kitchen where she was talking to Esme,.

"What was that about?" She asked,

"I don't really know, I wanted to know what Alice has said to her as she was hiding something, but when I asked her what she got all personal and annoyed then ran off!" I explained hoping that Bella knew.

"I don't know, Carlisle came up with the fact as they have been acting way more human they may end up getting periods and they can have children!" She answered me, I could tell that she would be blushing if she could, then again so would I. I don't like the thought of my little girls having children,

"Oh.." I answered awkwardly, well, I guess that explains why she seems to be having mood swings.

(Naomi's P.O.V)

Why does dad have to know everything, its my business what Auntie Alice says to me not his. I was getting fed up of him trying to baby me, just yesterday he was attempting to help me tie my shoe lace as it fell out, and he acts as if I can't do anything.

I can't wait to go and live with the Volturi the sooner Aro comes the better, I will miss my family but not the way they treat me. I had serious stomachache but I was not telling dad as they was going to be a excuse to babysit me,

"Aunt Alice!" I called out, knowing no matter where in the house she was, she would hear me,

"Hey Na what up?" She asked me entering my room.

"I have stomachache. Can you get me some pills?" I asked her. She told me okay, but before she gave me a talk not one I ever when to think about. She left my room and was back faster then I can blink with a tablet in her hand and some water.

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

The reservation was lovely I missed it so much, Jake's sisters, Rebecca and Rachel was really nice. They took me to the beach and we had a girls hour while Jake went and visited the pack he left.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx