Chapter 25

(Emmett's P.O.V.)

I was given the role of setting up the games room! This was the best role ever, I get to have it however I wanted. What we have is 2 Wii consoles; which have 4 remotes each. There is a collection of dance mats, mini soccer and table tennis sets. We even had a collection on chairs, they where like bean bags but they span around, had arms and a small stand!

I began sorting everything out so it was perfect, I left the door ways.clear so it was easy to enter. With the elevator there was a few dance games around it but there really wasn't much! As it was such a huge room, I left a huge gap which is where I will be getting Alice to make a bowling ally!

Just as I was finished the whole family was called down to the talk. I was in the dinning room in under 2 seconds thanks to vampire speed. We was only awaiting Renesmee and Jacob.

Finally they made it down and didn't even use the elevator. From what I had gathered is that most of the rooms are done, but the game room is by far the best.

"Okay people we need to discuss school, you will be starting on Monday!" Carlisle began.

"Okay, so Alice and Bella your going to be sophomores Edward and Jasper you are Juniors and Rosalie and Emmett are seniors so you're going to high school!"

"Naomi, you're in 7th grade, making you 12, Renesmee 7th as well, also ages 12 you're just small" Carlisle added.

"Carlisle if me and Jasper are twins why are we in separate grades?" Rose asked . That was a fair point.

"We are changing the story a little bit, okay so Rosalie and Jasper your siblings, Rose your a year older and your father left so your mother committed suicide. Bella and the twins are sisters, there parents died in a fire when they where out. Edward and Alice are siblings Edward being older, your father killed your mother and then abused you till you were 10 when your Aunt and Uncle adopted you. And Emmett your a only child who ran away from home!" He explained, he was pretty creative

"Rose Jasper your last name is Hale. Edward and Alice's is Cullen. Bella and twins is Swan then Emmett you will have McCarty!" Esme interjected. I was happy I get my old name again I kinda miss it.

(Alice's P.O.V)

Me and Naomi went back up to her room after Carlisle spoke to us. So far we have completed the whole of the bottom floor and we have started the second floor, it had a huge TV that Renesmee had ordered for her sister and a fish tank.

"Can I please help!" A voice said coming from the first floor, it was Renesmee.

"Of course Nessie I would love for you to help!" Naomi answered I was happy they was getting along! We spent a hour working on Naomi's second floor which she had decided she wants to also share with Renesmee as it isn't fair she has 3 floors and Renesmee only has 2.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx