Chapter 21

hello people next chappy here!

(Naomi's P.O.V)

About 3 minutes after Renesmee had left I was done being sick, I walked back into my room and Alice was inside of my closet doing who knows what.

"Auntie Alice?" I asked her hoping she got the hint I wanted to know what the hell she was doing.

"I am sorting out all of your clothes into defiantly coming, maybe and no way in hell for when we move!" She explained, well there's a change.

"Of course!" I said sarcastically to her. I left the room as I really didn't want to sort out clothes, I went to play with Uncle Emmett who was in the lounge room and was playing a solo race on Mario Kart.

"Hey Uncle E move over I am joining in!" I yelled quietly at him grabbing on of the many WII remotes we had and put into a wheel.

"You are so on Honeypot!" he laughed it out like a little child. Honeypot was Uncle Em's nickname for me as my hair was orange-honey colored. That was for now anyway as I plan on trying to do something really great so I can get what I want and dye it and also have colored contact lens.

I had my own designer kart that I spent 2 hours making, as always I had my racer as Princess Daisy and that let the race began. It was my personal best which was the mushroom gorge. We was playing for what seemed like minutes when the whole family had entered this. I had won by 16-12.

"How the fuc-!" Emmett began but Auntie Rose slapped him around the head while Mom and Dad glared at him

"Watch that mouth of yours!" She scowled while grabbing hold of his tongue! This was so amusing I could watch this all day, I don't care if he almost said a bad word.

"Girls supper!" Grandma called me and Renesmee, I looked up at the clock and saw it was 8:20PM so we had played for 2 hours. I really wasn't hungry, entering the kitchen I saw we had mini pizzas and orange juice. I happily drank the orange juice as it was my favorite and it had pulp.

"Yummy thank you Grandma!" Renesmee beamed chomping on her pizza.

"Thank you but I am not hungry!" I told her push my plate far into the table so it was away from me.

"Naomi baby you need to eat!" Daddy said entering the kitchen. Oh great this was going to be fabulous. I will have to eat now, I wouldn't mind a salad.

In the end I ate to pizza by force and I had over 3 glasses of orange as I love it so much. I was soon ready for bed. I walked up the stairs really slowly as I was just so tired. When I had finally reached my room and it was filled with boxes. Alice really was busy this after noon.

"Okay Naomi get straight in bed and go to sleep I will be here most of the night in case you try something and in the morning you need to be packing up everything else!" Mummy exclaimed. Wow she really didn't trust me.

"It's okay mummy I promise I won't make myself sick again, but I do want to be eating healthy and on a diet!" I reassured her. She smiled at me and we hugged before I fell into a deep sleep where I saw a lot of pretty colors and all the people I love!

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx