Chapter 47

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

"Alice Aro has left you and Naomi can come down now!" Dad shouted, and within seconds Alice was downstairs.

"Where's Naomi?" Mum asked.

"She went with Jane!" Aunt Alice whispered.

"WHAT!" Everyone yelled. She sighed.

"Did you even put up a fight?" Dad asked he was clearly annoyed.

"Well No, she's planned this for months!" she whispered again.

"What do you mean months?" Uncle Emmett boomed.

"When Edward had left her alone in the house, Jane left her a note and they met up at the diner, they have been for months!" She explained.

"I hate you Aunt Alice I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I screamed at her running up the stairs.

"Don't fucking follow me! You all can fuck off!"

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, watch your language!" Dad told me sternly.

"You lose your fucking sister because of your pathetic Aunt and see if you watch your language!"  I growled. I reached my room and slammed the doors. I thought about Caitlin, she was my best friend and was being bullied because of her sister. She had started this thing called self harm and I didn't get it.

I sat on my bed, on the table next to it was me and Naomi on our 6th birthday. We was hugging our cheeks touching facing the camera. I may fight, cause pain, play tricks and.threaten my sister but she was the best person ever. There was a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY, DON'T COME BACK!" I yelled to whoever was behind the door.

"Renesmee please can I come in?" Someone asked, it wasn't my parents, nor was it my aunts and uncles. It wasn't Jake.

"Who is it?" I called wanting to know who I might let enter my room.

"Its Tanya!" The voice responded, auntie Tanya.

"Come!" I said, she opened up the door and she was really there. I jumped off my bed and ran into her arms.

"Nessie why are you so upset honey?" Tanya asked me.

"Aro and Jane took away Naomi and Auntie Alice knew, let her go and didn't tell us in advance!" I cried. I felt Aunt Tanya's hand soothingly rubbing my back.

"Awww baby, don't be mad at Alice!" Tanya said.

"Why its her fucking fault!" I hissed.

"You have anger issues don't you?" Tanya asked. The answer to that was no. I did not have anger issues. I had mood swings and a pathetic aunt.

"No." I replied simply. She smiled and hugged me again.

"Okay!" She smiled then picked me up and carried my downstairs. In the living room was the whole family and the whole of Denali. I went over to mum and sat on her lap cuddling her.

"Renesmee I'm sorry!" Aunt Alice apologized. I turned to her.

"Go to hell!" I spat. She looked hurt but I couldn't give a damn.

"Renesmee do you have anger issues?" Dad asked me.

"For fucks sake no, I don't!" I yelled at him and turned back to mum.

"It's okay sweetie I know you don't have anger issues, your just very upset!" she whispered not that it made a difference. Aunt Alice stood up and walked out up the stairs with Uncle Jasper followed.

Fan Vote COMMENT

JazzyWriterxxx