Chapter 9

(Edward's P.O.V)

Everything is so weird all the family, discluding Jasper and Alice that is are training for the 'fight'. Naomi is spending her time asking the vampires to help her with gifts and she now can be extreamly powerful which will come useful to the team. Renesmee on the other hand, she isn't very useful, she hates Naomi is getting so much attention.

"What if this comes to a fight?" Elizear asked Carlisle. That is a good question, what was Carlilse expecting everyone to do if it happens to become a fight, I know he didn't actually expect them to fight with us

"We will not ask you to fight, and hopefully it won't come to that!" Carlisle stated, that wasn't really going to work, without help we will all surely die but I know Carlisle to well so I know he will never ask them to fight.

"Look everyone, Carlisle may not ask you to fight with us but I will, after they took all the gifted people from my family, what will stop them going  after Kate, Zafrina, Benjamen or anyone else with a gift!" I stated, knowing it was true that if the Volturi new everyones gift they will come for them thats why he wants me and Alice.

"We will fight!" Kate said, speaking about her and the family

"As will we!" Zafrina and the Amazon's said.

"We will fight with you to kill the Italian scum!" Vladamir said, they would do anything to take down the Volturi.

"I will fight!" benjiman volentired.

"No you won't!" Allstair protest, they got into a argument on whetheror not they will fight. His coven all agreed but him so he left. By the end of the day everyone had agreed to fight with us which was very noble of them

"Okay lets start training!" Emmett yelled, trust him to find away to fight with people.

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

There was so many strange vampires in the house, all of them where here to fight and keep me and Naomi alive. The one thing I hate about these vampires is that Jake is hardly ever in the house because he hates the smell.

Seth is always here it is so unfair, Naomi is always with Seth it's like she doesn't realise she has a sister. I miss Rosalie as well she is training, I am not aloud to fight as well so I don't like that, it is all so lonely, I miss the company of my family..