Chapter 16

(Edward's P.O.V)

Okay it is now 7PM, and I really need to tell the girls about the move and starting Middle school. Now is probably a good time, it will give them 1 and a half hours to think about it then they can sleep on it.

"Girls please can you come down here!" I yelled up the stairs where there was to songs playing at the same time.

"Yes daddy!" They replied in unison. A minutes later they was down stairs and sat on there bean bags. They never really use the couch or the chairs.

"Okay girls I want to let you know this now so you can think about it, We are moving to Denali Alaska. We will be moving in a week and when we get there you will be enrolled into Middle school as you are know going to age in human rates or a tiny bit fast!" I started, I looked at the girls and they looked shocked.

"What about Seth and Leah?" Naomi asked me she was getting all upset.

"And Jacob!" Renesmee whispered, I knew the bonds was to strong now and even if it wasn't it would kill Seth and Jacob.

"They can come live with us, there in their own pack anyway!" I told them and they smiled.

"Also we will have to tell you a cover up story but we will do that at the new house, which is where you get separate bedrooms!" I told them and Naomi's face lit up.

"Please may I have first pick of bedrooms?" Naomi asked me, I looked over at Renesmee who nodded.

"Yes of course, Renesmee you can have second pick!" I told her and she smiled at me. They stood up and skipped up the stairs and from what I could hear they started up there laptops. Emmett thought it  would be nice for the girls to be normal so brought them without asking me!

(Bella's P.O.V)

I am so happy the twins have had such a lovely birthday, but it was sad seeing them grow up so fast. I was in Carlisle study with Esme, Alice and Jasper and we was planning everything about the move.

"Okay so the story will be Me and Esme have adopted you guys because you have no family left. Bella, Naomi and Renesmee are related with the name of Swan. The twins will still be twins. Edward and Alice are Brother and Sister with the name of Mason. Rosalie and Jasper are twins  with the name of Hale and Emmett you are a only child with the name of McCarty

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx