Chapter 8

OKay lets try for the 4th time

(Naomi's P.O.V)

For the last few weeks being at home was so different, most of the family is out looking for vampires helping us against the Volturi. At home there is Mum Dad Uncle Em then Jacob and Seth, Auntie Alice and Uncle Jasper has left us as it will be 'safer'. The house was filled with random vampires but there is more to come.

"Cousin Katrina can you please help me with the electricity gift?" I asked her in my cutest voice

"Of course Naomi, we just need to find someone who doesn't mind being shocked, and call me Kate!" She told me, I started jumping up and down with joy. I looked around the room on who wouldn't mind being electrocuted for me.

"I will help!" a male said walking up behind Kate, I think his name was Garrett.

"Okay then Garrett!" Kate replied to him smirking, I think he was obsessed with her, very love sick if you ask me

"Naomi first we need you to concentrate on having the gift on you at all times!" Kate told me, I started to think that hoping it would work as then it will save me from being kidnapped, which will never happen.

"Okay, done I think!" I told Kate, hoping it was like that.

"Right then Garrett will touch you at some point and he will hopefully get shocked, here sit down and read this book!" Kate instructed, this will keep me busy for 10 minutes looking at the book she had handed me.I was really getting into the book when I was touched by someone, my guess was Garrett.

"AHHHH damn that hurts!" He screamed, everyone had stopped to look at what was happening.

"Wow Naomi you are a natural, you don't need any training!" Kate assured me, I gave her a hug and told her thank you. Looking around the room I saw Renesmee sat with one of the Amazon girls. Walking over to her I saw she looked like she wasn't even here.

"Nessie you okay you look like you're in a different world!" I spoke to her, she didn't respond to me so I got worried. My head immediately turned to the Amazon girl who was holding onto Renesmee's waist.

"She's fine she is just seeing illusions because of my gift!" That was a cool gift, I thought about it and I felt a little stronger, I guess that I have that gift. I decided it would be nice to let the Amazon girl see something illusion. I picked on showing her the beach; it was like what I saw on La Push.

"What- What was that?" The Amazon girl asked.

"I copied you power and showed it to you, what's your name?" I asked her not wanting to refer to her as the Amazon girl.

"That was interesting and it's Zafrina, you Naomi right?" She wondered I simply nodded my head and skipped off to Seth who was clearly suffering the vampire smell.

(Alice's P.O.V)

Me and Jasper are going around looking for the half breed like Renesmee and Naomi called Nahuel Apparently he is in Mexico, Jasper and I left last week and we have almost reached Mexico. I feel bad for leaving the family in the time of need but it has to be done.

"Are we close?" Jasper asked me, I stood still and went into a vision.

"Yes we should be with him in a hour and a half!" I replied, I really wanted to get to him. Jasper nodded his head and we continued running, yesterday we stopped because we was dying of thirst and we hunted.

**********A HOUR LATER*************

We are in the part of Mexico where I saw we would see Nahuel. In the distance I saw walking figures wearing animal cloth skirts and had really long hair. I took off running really fast to them.

"Hello, you are Nahuel  right? I am Alice Cullen and this is Jasper Hale!" I introduced ourselves. We got introduced and I explained to them the situation that we have wanting there help, happily they agreed and we headed back to Forks way.

Fan, Vote, Comment.

JazzyWriterxxx