Chapter 36

(Renesmee's P.O.V.)

Nadine, how dare she call me saying how close friends we were and that fact that she never meant to hurt me. Well guess what she did, I thought that Liam actually liked me but it was all I dare and he was asking out Nadine. This had made me fuming, I really wanted to do something to make both of them pay.

"Renesmee are you okay what happened?" Naomi asked me she was being so sweet towards me, to bad that she will be suffering as I know the fact I will always be the second class child!

"Nadine, she just called me, talking about how I was such a great friend to her and she never wanted to hurt me as she didn't think I would say yes to Liam then she was apologizing over and over and then hung up saying she was meeting Liam!" I practically yelled. I walked out of the room and to the Elevator, the shouting in anger had hurt my throat so I was was getting some juice.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Daddy asked me walking into the kitchen after me.

"Yes Daddy my throat hurts!" I told him pouring my juice. I walked away and back towards the elevator. My family was so annoying the one time I actually wanted to be alone I had everyone talking to me.

                                                     :: The Next Day At School  ::

I have just walked into our class and the whole of my friends came up to and the traitors followed.

"Hey Ness how are you?" Hayley asked me wrapping her arm around me. I nodded my head and walked over to my seat!

"Renesmee come on talk to me!" Nadine said she was so annoying I really would of thought she would understand I know longer like her.

"Okay I will, I don't like you go away!" I hissed, making it sound not so vampire as I could do. She sighed at that and walked off, I looked at where she was walking to and it was Liam. If she really wanted to be my friend she wouldn't be near Liam.

"Hey Renesmee Wednesday, my birthday party you coming?" Max asked me.

"Yea Max, I'll be there!" I told him, I was actually looking forward to this. The party will be a good place to get a little bit of revenge!

"Okay, by the way Naomi and her friends are also invited!" He added. Great a party with my friends and my lame twin sister! I just nodded and the day began, the only interesting lesson today was music. We was picking a singer we listen to on and as we was all pretty smart we got to auto tune them and edit there song.

"Naomi, you me your friends Max's birthday party Wednesday!" I told her skipping off towards where Grandma was. She just smiled at me I think her brain was trying to process the sentence I just said. I think that today was actually pretty good despise the fact Nadine wouldn't quite bugging me over Liam.

"Hey girls, your parents will be later today so when they come home they are taking you to McDonald's then to the mall Alice will most likely join in as well!" Grandma told us.

"Awesome a family trip!" Naomi giggled, she loved spending time with Mum and Dad it's probably because she likes being spoiled! Luckily now when Naomi gets stuff from our parents there is a higher chance I will to.

Naomi is still the clear favorite but I am not fussing as I still hear the family discussing the fact Aro wants her in 5 or 6 years! I can't wait as then I will be a only child and won't be second best! When I finally do something first no-one cares, I got my first boyfriend and heart break. I mean with the heart break mu family stalked me so that was creepy.

"Cool, I like the mall I need new clothes anyway! And if Auntie Alice can come I'm bringing Auntie Rosie!" I exclaimed as I wanted my favorite Aunt there.

"Okay Okay, also on Thursday the Denali's are coming!" Grandma told us starting the car up. I was cool with that I love Tanya she is so nice!

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx