Chapter 35

Character banner on the side is by Avergersgirl!

(Naomi's P.O.V)

It's been around a month since my hair was red and it still looks as great as ever. Renesmee did a great job at pranking me in a away but yeah. She is still in a relationship with Liam but I don't get why she has Jacob.

It is 4:15PM and Renesmee was due back from hanging out with her friends! I had spent the day in the pool with most of the family!

"Go and die in hell Liam I HATE YOU!" Renesmee screamed running into the house. This obviously made Jacob and my parents run after her along with the rest of my family but I went to Liam.

"You what have you done to my sister?" I demanded. He looked down at his feet clearly not wanting to tell me, but I wasn't going to drop this.

"TELL ME!" I yelled at him this had caused him to take a step back.

"Okay okay on the day Renesmee said we could sleepover Nadine had dared me to ask out your sister, which I did, then she might of over heard me asking Nadine out!" He explained whispering the last bit.

"You jerk!" I yelled slapping him, I lead him to the door then running to the elevator as Renesmee was in her room.

To say me and Renesmee don't get on all the time we love each other. Around 2 weeks ago Nessie was there for me when some kid in out class picked on me for my hair she stuck up for me.

Despite how she acts she is a really nice person. Finally after what seemed like ages I arrived on Renesmee's floor. I walked into her room and she was sat on her bed, her hair a mess and Jacob was comforting her.

"Nessie, I know whats happened, it's going to be okay, you have me and Jacob!" I told her kneeling in front of her bed! She looked up at me and smiled,after she was so kind and dyed my hair for me with out me knowing we actually became closer and it was nice.

"Thanks Nay !" She told me and the rest of the family left the room, with Mum hesitating at the door, she was such a worrier. It was now just me Jake and Renesmee, who had stopped crying and seemed to be cheering up just that little bit.

                                :: A hour Later::

We went into the game room together and much to Jacobs protest we played just dance. It was so much fun Renesmee was in such a good mood ow, she had seemed to forgotten about Liam.

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

My phone started ring as I was dance battling Jake, I looked at the I.D and was not happy.

"What do you want!" I spat down the receiver, wishing I could actually spit on them.

"You are not my friend, you are a pathetic person who is friends with my other friends now goodbye!" I yelled and hung up after they finished what they was saying

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx