Chapter 46

::2 Month's Later::

(Naomi's P.O.V)

Over the past few m onths I have been so fed up with my home life. The only good thing is that auntie Alice brought me purple contact lenses for 'putting up with dad and my life'. I must say that they look amazing. I have been keeping close contact with Jane and she says Aro will be coming for me any day now.

One time when we met up about a week ago she gave me a backpack and I filled it with things I don't want to leave behind. I gave it back to her last week. As aunt Alice knows whats going on, when I leave I will be texting and calling her at all times.

I was sat on my bed when I heard the front door burst open, well I can officially say its time.

"No you can't have her, Alice guard her!" Dad commanded. Then of course by my side was my aunt.

"Put your sound proof shield over us!" Alice whispered I did so.

"You sure you want to go?" She asked me, I nodded my head. I kept repeating I love you. I could still hear the fight going on.

There was a small knock on the window which I had only just heard. I looked and saw Jane was there, I opened it up and added her into my bubble. Being in the bubble doesn't effect us hearing out side just them hearing in, like a mirrored window.

"Hey Nay, you ready?" She asked. I nodded giving Auntie Alice one last hug.

"I love you Auntie A, tell mom and dad I love them!" I whispered my eyes tearing up. I knew this was best and I wanted to go.

"I love you to, my special niece!" She responded. I got into Jane's back and we jumped out of the window and into a tree.

We ran for a few minutes until we came to a truck car that looked like the one mum showed me in photos but bigger and green. It contained my backpack and some other bags.

"Aro will be here very soon!" Jane told me. A few seconds as she finished Aro showed up with 3 boys.

"Young Naomi, what a pleasure!" Aro greeted just that little bit creepy bit oh well. We all got into the car and we drove to whatever airport we was going to.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx