Chapter 29

(Naomi's P.O.V.)

I am so happy, we are aloud a sleepover with friends. I honestly thought it would be a no as there will be 9 human full of blood around vampires. I got my phone and text Caitlin who had gave me her number at lunch.

Me: Hey Caitlin it's Naomi, my parents say that you, Brody Simon and Katy can come and sleepover, but Renesmee's friends will be coming

Caitlin: Cool I'll tell every1 else

I smiled randomly at my phone. It was 4PM so there was an hour until dinner.

"Uncle Em do you want to have a Mario Kart marathon?" I asked knowing his answer would most defiantly be a yes. I started walking towards the elevator so I could meet him up there.

"Obviously, know get on my back and we'll go up there together!" He practically yelled in excitement while fist pumping the air. I climbed on his back once he bent down and we flew up the stairs, wow was it hard to breathe on his back! I loaded up the Wii and waited for Uncle Em to hurry and set his kart up.

"Hurry up, I do wanna play before dinner you know!" I groaned getting bored on how ridiculously slow he was being. He was most defiantly doing it on purpose. At last he had done it wasn't even anything special it was a plain kart and just Mario in a blue had.

From that point forward it was a constant battle only stopping twice because I was thirsty. Renesmee had came up about half way into the game and was trying to make me fail as she wanted a go. By the time the never ending game had actually ended it was dinner time and that was the only reason we had finished. Uncle Emmett had beat me as is was 16-12 to him.

"HAHAHAHA YOU LOSE!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I sighed, he was so immature I was better behaved then that. I took the elevator down to the kitchen.... well the bottom floor as Emmett being big headed wouldn't carry me.

                           :: The Next Day At School::

"Hey Caitlin, can you come over on Friday?!" I asked running over to her. She nodded her head and hugged me, well this is awkward. I hate being hugged when I don't fully know the person.

"Yea, I am and so can all of these guys!" She told me gesturing to Katy Simon and Brody. I smiled and all walked to class. We saw Renesmee in class and she came over to me

"Naomi all my friends can come one Friday!" She beamed and then skipped off. It was a slow day but all we could talk about was the sleepover.

We had claim over the first two floors as one was mine and the other was 85% mine then Renesmee had the third and hers. The plan was great, what I'm not to sure about is the fact there will be 4 boys all together.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx