Chapter 42

::Around 5 years later::

 (Renesmee's P.O.V)

I woke up thinking about what had happened over the past few years. Me and Jacob had become much closer he is by far my best friend. I got really sick and ended up on this weird machine Grandpa has in his study. A great think is I got Naomi into trouble so many times, but she also got me into trouble.

The saddest thing about these few years is that just over 2 years ago Nadine died. She was on her way back from holiday with her parents when a drunk driver crashed into the back of her car. Her mum was the only survivor. I was just glad we had made up before she died, as I know now that she never meant to hurt me.

I looked at the clock on my bedside table and saw the date was 11th of September, today I was 6 but I look about 17, I am meant to be 18 now.

"Naomi, wake up!" I shouted at her, sitting up so I was actually facing her. Oh she was up. Last night we both agreed to sleep on the 3rd floor of our room

"I am up!" She stated plainly.

"Yeah well where 18, it's out birthday let get downstairs!" I told her, I loved my birthday I always got so much cool stuff. I ran to the slide so I could use it then when I reached Naomi's room and then ran full speed to the living room as that where the family always is on birthdays.

"Happy Birthday girls!" Everyone said in unison. We both thanked them all and went to sit somewhere.

"Here open this first!" Auntie Alice told me bouncing towards me holding a box that was quite small. I took it happily. It was wrapped in a shiny pink paper, which I unwrapped carefully. Inside was a

Personalized Handmade Silver Name Necklace  well that's what Alice said it was. To me it just looked like a personalized necklace that read Renesmee, but never the less it was beautiful.

"I love it, it's so pretty!" I bubbled Alice's smiled grew. We had this thing where I got all my presents then Naomi got hers so she was sat there bored staring at me. Auntie Rose walked over to me and handed me to things. Both of which was wrapped up in metallic blue paper. I opened the first one and in there was a Initial Make Up so I knew that my next gift was make-up. And as I thought there was a load of make-up in there I don't think I have ever seen this much make-up.

"Rose did you really need to by my 6 year old daughter make-up?" Daddy asked her sounding frustrated.

"What she was going to get some anyway and she looks 17 most 17 year olds wear make-up!" Explained Rose. I finally got my own make up and didn't have to use Auntie Rose's

"I have more!" Auntie Alice announced. She handed me another box and inside was a little book and when I opened it up it was filled with earnings.

"I don't have my-!" I began but Alice interrupted..

"You will later!" She interrupted. I smiled and clapped my hands She then handed me many more boxes. All of which contained nail art pens, nail varnishes a Ipod, a casefor my Ipod and some a huge tube of smarties. My parents got me a hand warmer, 2 sets of converse and all stars. Uncle Emmett got me a a Nintendo 3DS XL along with maybe 15 games. Uncle Jasper got me a stack of books and some wii games.

Naomi got the same as me but she got 4 pairs of converse, one of which being knee lenth converse. Her DS was in Purple and mine was Pink. She didn't get Wii games just loads of books. And for her Ipod she got $100 I tunes vouchers. We also got a new set of silk pajamas that was made so soft and warm.

                                                             :: At 5PM That Day::

(Naomi's P.O.V)

The doorbell rang and there was so many people stood outside holding presents and cards. Mum Rose and Alice has organized this and I think the whole of our year was invited so that what 100 people. They came swarming in to the living room wishing both Renesmee and I a happy birthday. They placed gifts on the table and Uncle Emmett soon became DJ Emmett.

We all had so much fun, It was light outside so we had a outdoor disco thing until it got dark with lights bouncing off the trampoline and all the other things we had in there. Our cake was 4 layers we had to each, Mine was Vanilla and Fudge and Renesmee's was Strawberry and Chocolate.

After we blew out the candles, the girls and boys split up to get changed. We was going into the pool, the wave machine will be on and there was obstacle course in there. It was such a blast everyone had a great time and promised that we was going to there birthday party. I was sad when everyone had to go home but I was tired. And I also wanted to where my pajamas as they looked so warm and comfy.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx