Chapter 44

(Naomi's P.O.V)

Walking over to where Jane was sat, I started to feel really nervous. I recognized her now, she was the mean one who seemed to like inflicting pain on people. Awkwardly I sat down on the seat and Jane gave me a smile.

"Hey Naomi!" She greeted me all happy, I was getting worried about what she wanted.

"Hey... Jane!" I mumbled, she saw that I was nervous, but then again who couldn't.

"It's okay, I am not here for evil, I just wanted to talk to you!" She explained, this caused me to relax just a little bit.

"So, I have been watching over you life for a while now and I can see that your life isn't great!" She carried on, well it didn't take a genius to work that out.

"Well yeah, I am half vampires have to watch where I go in the sun and my sister is a complete ass hole!" I wanted to yell, but luckily it came out as a whisper.

"Sorry about my language!" I apologized. Jane just smirked.

"It's fine, I'm guessing that's the first "bad" word you've said!" She grinned.

"Well not that long ago Renemsee swapped my Perfume for Jacob's cologne and I went to school with it so I ended up saying you Bitch!" I told her ashamed of my bad language.

"Wow, your a goody... That needs to change!"She told me, oh great.

"So, Aro will be for-filling his plan and will be taking you soon. But, my job is to be your friend!" She also added, really so I am going to be kidnapped soon.

"When?" I asked her wanting to know.

"Few months but we need to bond first!" Jane smiled at me, I could get on with her, despite her being obsessed with causing pain to some people, she seams really nice.

"Okay, I will come with you without a fight as long as no harm comes towards any member of my family, Even Renesmee!" I warned her, no matter what I wanted no harm towards anyone.

"Deal!" She agreed and lent over and kind of hugged me.

Jane left about a hour after we started to talk and get to know each other, she is actually a nice person. My dad picked me up not long after Jane had left.

"Why can I smell a vampire. It smells familiar?" He quizzed me. Damn I forgot about that.

"I don't know, maybe there was a vampire at the diner!" I lied, luckily that he can't read my thoughts so I won't slip up. Damn, I also forgot about Alice's power hopefully she won't notice me in the visions.

"By the way when your get home Auntie Alice wants to talk to you!" He told me, great that is all I wanted. We arrived home and I was told where Aunt Alice was and went to her, of which she was in her room.

"Hey Naomi, come for a walk with me!" She instructed. As she is my aunt, it would be rude not to and I really want to know what she has to say.

We reached somewhere in the woods really fast I have no idea where I am but still.

"So earlier I had a vision, of you!" She began, this was going to be very awkward.

"And you was at the diner with Jane Volturi. Why?" She asked me looking hurt

"Well I got a note earlier saying meet her so I did and she is a really nice person and we all no that Aro will be coming for me and she's really nice!" I explained. Auntie Alice told me she understood and will keep it from the family.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx