Chapter 26

Be happy I'm writing the next chapter!

(Bella's P.O.V)

Yesterday Naomi got the stitches out of her face, and the scar has healed quite nicely. Last night Renesmee was so happy about starting school, it made Jasper jump up and down like a little kid. Naomi on the other hand was worried she wouldn't fit in, as she doesn't like all the things her.sister does. Some off it she likes others she hates!

It is currently 7:15AM, school starts at 8:30 so we will.need to leave the house a 8. I ran up the stairs to the second floor and entered Naomi's room to my surprise she was already awake and was looking at her clothes!

"Hey honey, you been awake long?" I asked her shocked we didn't hear her footsteps

"Only a few minutes mummy!" She explained, I nodded my head and ran up the ladders until I reached the top floor. Obviously Renesmee was still asleep, she really did hate the mornings. I walked over to her bed and gently shook it.

"Go away," She moaned rolling over so she was lying flat on her face.

"Renesmee baby you need to wake up to be at school on time!" I explained. Saying that she sat straight up grinned. I left her room using the door so both of the girls can get changed in private.

I went back down stairs and Esme was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Want any help?" I offered as I walked to the counter. Seeing she was making mix of the girls favorites I smiled she so far was making pancakes toast and sausages!

"Please Bella!" She replied. I walked over to her and started to make fried eggs, chocolate spread and bacon. Most of the breakfast was done when Renesmee and Naomi came walking down in there uniform. It was a black skirt, both if which where skater skirts. A white polo shirt and a light blue jumper. Renesmee had her hair in a side plait that hung over the front of her shoulder and Naomi had it hanging passed her shoulders.

"Girls you look lovely!" I exclaimed, they smiled at me.

"Thank you!" They replied in unison. Me and Esme served up two plates of food and gave them to the girls who happily ate everything.

"Girls remember you can't call me and your father Mum and Dad and your aunts and uncles are adopted brothers and sisters.!" I reminded them. They nodded then stood up grabbing their bags that had been packed and hung up the day before. I walked out to the car just behind them and we set off. The rest of the family would be leaving in 5 minutes and I would meet them their.

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

We have just arrived at school and I was really looking forward to it, I haven't met anyone who wasn't a wolf or a vampire and this would be fun! Mum, Naomi and I all stepped out of the car, with Naomi hesitating a little bit. We walked in and we had received a lot of stares.

"Hello I am Bella Swan my little sisters are starting this school today!" Mum spoke to a women behind the desk, she had a brown hair and it was tied up in a bun on her head. It was a big school, it had high school and middle school combined

"Of course, are you Naomi and Renesmay?" She asked pronouncing my name wrong.

"Yes we are... it's Ren-Esme!" I told her blushing a little bit, I didn't like correcting people but I really don't want people getting my name wrong.

"Sorry, you are in room 15 with Mrs Baker!" She told us adding directions, we nodded and walked off down the hall to where we was told to go. We reached the classroom and everyone stopped what they was doing, well the people who was in there did.

Okay I'm ending it now but hope you like it

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx