Chapter 27

(Naomi's P.O.V)

Everyone was staring at me, I didn't like it. Renesmee on the other hand was happy to be surrounded by people.

"Hello I am Renesmee and this is my twin sister Naomi!" She introduced ourselves. I smiled and waved a little.

"Hello I am Mrs Baker, welcome to Denali Middle-High!" We was welcomed by the whole class who seemed surprisingly nice. Mummy left us and we had to fend for ourselves.

I sat on the middle table with Renesmee and 3 girls then 2 boys. They seemed nice, a little bubbly though. I saw a group of people there was 4 of them who was looking at me. I stood up and walked over to them

"Hi I'm Naomi!" I quietly introduced myself but they probably already new that.

"Hello, I am Caitlin this is Brody, Simon and Katy?" The girl I know no as Caitlin told me! I smiled at everyone who also returned the smile.

We spent the 1st 15 minutes of the class we talked to each other and got to know each other it was actually pretty boring. But we do have quite a lot in common with each other.

Renesmee came walking over to me and I introduced her to my friends and then we went over to her friends.

"Naomi this is Rosie, Nadine, Max, Hayley and Liam, there my new friends!" She told them, they all mumbled a hello towards me. I gave them a quite response and went back to my friends.

I got seated as lesson one began, it was a science lesson. We needed to be in pairs, but I had no idea who to work with.

"Naomi, do you want to work with me?" Caitlin asked me. I agreed and we began. Mrs Baker was telling us instructions and showed us what to do. We was making a volcano out of paper maché.

(Bella's P.O.V)

I have just arrived at school a minute after the rest of the family. We have been here like 2 minutes and was already gaining a lot of attention. We all walked to the main office and collected our schedules  Alice and I had the same lessons as we where sophomores!

The first lesson was Design Technology what fun that would be. We entered the classroom and everyone was either staring glaring or more disturbingly lusting!

Of course just like any other high school class we was made to introduce our self.

"Hi I'm Isabella, if your going to talk to me call me Bella and I have two little sisters in 7th grade!" I introduced, not actually wanting to socialize with people.

"Hello I am Alice, Bella's adopted sister, I love to shop and spend time with my overly large family!" Alice told people. She was so bouncy it was funny!

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx